A missing piece

PERCY'S POV

        I sat down on the lush grass hill of camp half blood over looking the camp. I felt a hand over mine and a head on my should,  Annabeth. This is the first time since the war we had the alone time I craved. 

        But something was missing. On the quest I felt like all I needed was Annabeth and my friends but now that I have time to think... Thalia has Jason, Nico has Hazel and but I have no one. Of course I have Tyson but he works with my dad and he just doesn't under stand me as much but of course I love him. It just feels like I'm missing a piece .

        "SEAWEED BRAIN, PERCY, PERCY"Annabeth yelled trying to get my attention and snapping me out of my faze. 

       "Yes,yes and yes?"I ask.

       "Are you OK I've been trying to get your attention for 5 mins?"She ask the realize me face and questions,"What where you thinking about?" 

        "Nothing."I say with a lopsided grin to battle her suspicions. 

She arches an eye brow but just sighs and put her head on my lap. We stayed like that in comfortable silence but I couldn't help but feel tense like something was about happe- I heard yelling coming  form the camp border the camp started to shake. I jump up and uncapped my pen turnings in to riptide. I look to my side there was Annabeth holding her knife ready to kill. We ran toward the yelling there was a crowd we pushed are way thorough to see a girl with black waves of hair with emerald eyes that looked like the ocean in the middle of it all. 

      Suddenly memories came rushing into my mind. Everything I was missing but all I could say was her name, "Andromeda," my big sister.