Off to fucking wonderland! Part 4

Prince POV:                   

I pulled out my trident spikes covered it's exterior. It's made of glass and reacts to my touch the spikes fanned making it more deadly I charged forward as he swing his axe I did a flip to the side the blade inch's from my face. I brought down my weapon on his foot using the back of my trident to boost up and lock my legs around his neck. I pulled a knife out of my boot and cut his popping vain in his neck he turn in to golden powder as I jumped off of his neck. 

"First kill." I said looking at the empire state building with a glare. Hypnos had put New York to sleep so the gods could have a perfect view of Poseidon so called failure. I started to look around for something to drive. I mean come on you think I'm running that far FUCK NO! I spot a Harley not to far from were I stand in a pile of gold glitter.  I start to jog over when an drakon decides to ruin my perfect day(note the sarcasm) I pull out a small knife to kill a drakon you have to get pass it's tough skin like armor its nose!(I don't really know were to kill a drakon so well just keep rolling it gets better I promise?) I make a small earth quake gaining its attention and start to run in a ally way. I get in the far corner as the drakon noses its way in its giant face gets stoke in between the trash can and wall I was in between. He opens his mouth and roars at me I jump up and slam the knife into his nose digging into the bone he explodes into golden dust giving me my seconded glitter shower today.  

I run back to the Harley starting it up. Yes I know I just stole a car blame Hephaestus he taught me! I revved the engine and pulled off with one destination in mind, Long Island.