A promise for filled

PRINCE POV:

             I stand before the Olympians with my head held high my back straight and my mind focused for the next test to be given. Tests and trials that have stopped my from seeing my brother. It had been ten years since I last spoke to him, ten years since I could see him but not be seen, ten years till I made a promise that was never forgotten.

             Lord Zeus cleared his throat demanding attention, my green and blue eyes found his striking blue stormy eyes. I wasn't scared I had been doing this too long to carry such feelings. Death would find me anyway, either by a monster or the gods, there's no stopping it. He gripped master bolt in his hand  like he was teetering on the edge of a decision to kill me every second, which he was.   

             "I have come to a decision!" Thunder booming  throughout  the throne room as he spoke,"Your test are over you will have a chance to make it to camp half blood. You will be given no help, and if your are by any circumstance you will never have a chance to see Perseus again!"   

              "I will not fail my Lord and I will need no help." I spoke calmly with much confidence, a tone that was close to shoving him off a ledge, a tone I use a lot. My father, Poseidon, gave me a quick glance  telling me to shut up. I just turned up the corner of my mouth in response.

               "Don't play cocky child," Zeus sneered," You shall began at once!" Lighting cracked around the Empire State Building cutting through the cold night. I stole one glance at Rebel who sat on the side lines watching with intent of saving me if Zeus threw another temper tantrum. With one glance he solved my last bit of doubt telling me he would be there when I past that border. In a flash I was gone standing at the bottom of the building.        

               I thought back how I got here for a couple of seconds, from the way I snuck out of my room that night to hear my father talking to my mom. Telling her that Zeus was close finding us and would have us killed when he did. He said me and Percy where too powerful mostly me. My power, even at such a young age, was too strong and was starting to attract too much attention from gods and monsters. My seven year old self didn't no how I could do anything to cause harm, unless it came to my mom and Percy. I would do anything for them even at that age. That night I had a dream of myself the world around my was crushed and monster where ever where like hell came to earth. I was older my age now sitting on the throne my eyes looked like pits of darkness I sat next to to... a man? He was dressed in black obsidian armor he had a long black sword that radiated fear, terror and most of all power! His face was a pit of darkness that swallowed the Olympians giants and titans power for himself. I sat practically on him smiling with greed. But then my mom and Percy were chained before me. My seven year old self screamed and cried but my older self in the dream just smiled as he swallowed them.

             When I woke up I was drenched in sweat crying as my mother held me. My father stood by the door looking through me almost. At this point I had made a decision I would go with my father to train like mother told him I wouldn't. I some how knew this dream was real, a little voice in my head telling there was no other choice I had to save them.

             In the end it was deiced I would work for the gods until my duty was for filled. My brother memories where taken to forget me. My mother held on to hers, but was cursed to never  speak of me again. Which is why I can not fail today, I'm doing this for family and so my smile will never be fake  again.

              I start running and see my first challenge, the Minotaur.