4

Elisa's pov:
When the time has finally come to leave to the book store I was pretty relieved. Clarissa or Clary as she apparently wants to get called has been asking question after question of why she wasn't to stay with the shadowhunters if she and her mother were some. And right now, I honestly am contemplating to simply let her walk off with the others after the meeting. How can such a young and small thing get me such headaches!? That shouldn't be possible! Magnus has send me a few irritated looks as well, meaning that he also is running low with his patient. But, a promise is a promise! Guess I will have to suck it up. If the three young shadowhunters however offer to protect her, than that should count as well. After all I did get her away from the circle members back in the club and I also explained her position in this world to her. Which was a pretty hard task I might add!!
„Clary come on, we need to leave to meet up with the shadowhunters!" I shout towards the direction she went off to a few seconds ago. Her hurried footsteps were heated before she gets back in sight. Magnus has already created a portal to the store, so the only thing we had to do was to simply walk through it.
„It's good to see you again." alec says relieved that we really came. Guess he wasn't sure after I told him that I had no time for a meeting. Taking a deep breath I nod at him as well as the others in silent acknowledgement.
„We haven't been formally introduced till now. My names Magnus." My brother happily introduces himself to Alec with honest interest in his eyes. Looks like he found someone that he enjoys watching.
„Alec, nice meeting you as Well." The Young Lightwood boy responds with a surprised look that someone would acknowledge him but not his parabatai. Ph, no idea why everyone overlooked him till now. He seems to be smarter. Maybe it's because he is more of a silent observant type, that however is a really good trait to have. Most shadowhunters seem to lack that habit, so it's really refreshing to see one with enough sense in himself to have it.
„Pleasure is all mine." Magnus says quietly while eyeing the boy with a Hunger I haven't seen from him in a very long time.
„Those are jace and Izzy." alec introduces the other two but Magnus only looked at them for a second before his eyes return on alec again.
„So, you asked for this meeting. May we get told what it is about now?" I ask in hope to get this done and over with. The last hours have been really tiresome so I would like to get back to my apartment and have a small nap. That is if it isn't too much to ask.
„The Clave has asked about the girl you declared to protect yesterday. She seems to be the daughter of Jocelyn Fairchild and therefore is a shadowhunter. We were asked to bring her to the institute in hopes to find out where her mother hid the mortal cup." Alec explains with a strained voice. He obviously doesn't want to say that and even less does he want to bring Clary back to the institute with him.
„That's correct, she is indeed a shadowhunter. We, or more like I have already explained as much to her as possible." I answer to which he nods along without interrupting me.
„I however highly doubt that she has any idea where her mother hid the cup. Her mother asked Magnus to lock up her memory and she also made sure that he fed said memory to a memory demon. That way no one could possibly get them, which also made sure her daughter stays safe. Which was her top priority." I explain further on to make sure that their is simply no way for her to know anything about the cup. His face falls slightly but he quickly recovers again.
„So that's why the clave also called the silent brothers." jace mutters to himself, however loud enough for all of us to hear it. All three shadowhunters look uneasy of the mention of the silent brothers which I find pretty hilarious. Those brothers are made up to be soo special when in all honesty they sacrificed their sight and voice in exchange of the most powerful runes. It's not like they deserved them, that's why the angels punished them with loss of sight and loss of the use of their voices. In my eyes everyone within that brotherhood is power hungry. Nothing more and nothing less. What really makes me smirk slightly at the mention of them is the knowledge that they are absolutely terrified of me. They know that I am more powerful than all of them together and the fact that I have more angel blood in me then them makes them even more antsy.
„Those brothers won't be able to break through my blockade. Of that I made sure." Magnus smirks proudly. Giggling softly at his tone of voice gets me a few surprised looks from the other four beings in that room.
„They also could kill her by trying to extract her memories." jace argues in disbelief that the clave even thought of doing something like that. Well, he obviously hasn't come to terms that the so perfect Clave doesn't care for individuals. They only care for the greater good which only means their benefit but that of course isn't what they are saying.
„The easiest and safest way of getting her memory's back is by getting the demon here and exchange the memories with him. My blockade is easily broken by me." Magnus states and winks at a slightly blushing Alec. Smirking a little at their obvious flirting. It's kind of cute, especially since my brother usually hates shadowhunters with a passion but apparently he is making an exception for this one.
„If we get back my memories, is this going to help me get back my mom?" Clary asks with hope.
„Depends. Valentine will trade your mum for the mortal cup. That however is something hat no one of us could allow. Neither would your mum. She risked her life to make sure Valentine has no knowledge of the whereabouts of it, so don't think she would agree on this exchange either." Magnus answers her matter of factly. Her shoulders fall right back down and her eyes sadden just as quickly.
„The more we find put thought, the easier we will find his whereabouts which would help us take him down." jace soothingly adds. His huge hand softly caresses her back and he even pulls her in a tight hug. Seeing the hurt look on Alec's face makes me angry. Seems like he fell in love with his par of a tie and said tie isn't even realizing it. That or he simply ignores it and also doesn't care for how much he hurts Alec by acting like that. Magnus also has seen their interaction and scowls at it. Hmm, guess my hard as nail brother has gotten a pretty weak spot for a certain shadowhunter. I do ship it though, they after all both deserve to be happy. Izzy, always has watched her brother as well as Magnus this whole time. The tiny smile that plays on her lips and the knowing look she sends my way lets me think that i am not alone voting for those two to come together.
„Let's get somewhere more fitting for this then. I would hate for this cute shop to get destroyed." I tell them and open up a portal to go into an old storage hall.
„Clary why don't you draw the pentagram we will be needing." Magnus says while handing her a chalk to do just that. Hopefully this all goes well!