25

Elisa's pov:
Since my wonderful brother and I have had our fun with Valentin, it is time to get Luke and Raphael to us. Those two have also been after him and lost more than enough friends and clan members at his hands. The only thing I don't like at all is the fact that this means to also get my baby girl here since she is currently babysitted by Raphael.
„What's the matter? You look rather uncomfortable." Magnus asks me with worried eyes while Valentine keeps on watching us with fearful eyes.
„Raphael is currently watching my baby girl." I softly reply. Not liking anyone around us to hear. Magnus forehead scrunches up right away at hearing it, still the both of us know that there is no way around getting Raphael here. This is how we downworlders punish the unsub so to say. Magnus just like I wave our hands around to make Luke and Raphael with my baby in his arms appear. Both look rather irritated but the second their eyes fall onto Valentine they immediately understand what's going to happen.
„I appreciate that you two have thought of us." Raphael says with a wide smirk. Still he keeps a rather soft and careful hold on my baby.
„Mommy!" she shouts out happily at seeing me and I simply melted at her outburst. I have been referring to her as my daughter since the start but now she called me mommy for the very first time and I am only seconds away from squealing out happily. With a wide smile on my lips I softly take my baby out of Raphael's hands so he can do his thing while I can cuddle my baby girl.
„Mommy missed you really much sweetheart." I whisper rather tearily because my heart is still bursting in total happiness.
„Missed you tons too!" she answers and cuddles closer into me which makes me smile even wider at her cuteness.
„Uncle Raphael was really nice though. He was playing tea party with me and my Teddy's and he made me a really special hot cocoa he said his granny has always made for him." she keeps on telling me everything they have been doing till now. I immediately Maderas decision to ask Raphael a little later what exactly he has put into the hot beverage since my baby obviously loved it.
„Where are we now mommy? And why are they all watching us like that?" she suddenly tenses before whispering her questions in my ear slightly afraid of all the watching shadowhunters.
„Uncle Magnus and Those shadowhunter went out to catch Valentine. You know the really bad guy that has hurt you so badly." I softly reply hoping she won't get even more frightened than she already is. Her fearful eyes find mine in slight panic while her grip tighten on me even more.
„Shh Baby Girl. You are perfectly safe. We got him. That's why we got Raphael and Luke here. He had hurt a lot of their friends and family so we thought they deserved to punish him as well before he dies." i try to explain as honestly but also as childlike as i possibly can. Being pretty sure that she needs to know that he won't ever be able to hurt her ever again. Her face at first scrunches up with curiosity before she slowly seems to register what my words meant.
„She won't ever be able to hurt me again? Right?" she asks with a hopeful smile and who am I to not melt at that look.
„No sweetheart. He won't ever hurt you or anyone ever again. And no one else will ever hurt you again. I am going to make sure you are completely safe from now on." I promise her and see her relax more and more. Her eyes even start to get teary eyed because she is so relieved. Softly I kiss her forehead a few times and sway us side to side since that normally soothes her as well. Just as hoped she sighs quietly before she lays her head in my chest and not long after falls asleep in my arms. Turning around to see how much longer this whole thing will be taking. To my relief I just saw how all three of them beheaded him and therefore kill him. Magnus quickly pulls out his heart simply to be completely sure he won't ever come back again. With that thought in mind I throw a fire ball on his body which instantly lights up and leaves only a little ash back.
„It's over. It's finally over!" Raphael exclaims still a bit in shock that after all those years we all finally are safe from this idiot and his circle members.
„The show is over everybody! You can go home!" Luke loudly exclaims to the curious and shocked shadowhunters that have been watching till now.
„You had no right to kill him! You all were expected to hand him over so we can make a trial for him." the clave woman once again screams out in furry. All four of us simply role our eyes at her. How ignorant can someone be!?
„Well, than you guys should of catched him." I simply reply and I swear if it would of been possible she would have steam coming out her ears. Which I honestly would find hilarious!!
„We Did!" she screams out while even her own people look at her as if she has lost her mind.
„Maybe you haven't seen it, but I was the one freezing them all up and killing them. Valentine simply got a special treatment before he got burned." I explain with yet another role of my eyes. Her eyes turn in slits and just as she started to call forth the angels to eliminate the useless liar she got hit by lightning.
„Well, seems her wish for true." Magnus says with a wide smirk on his face.
„Does anyone else like to call forth the angels?" Raphael asks towards the gawking shadowhunters who were quick to shake their head in answer. Just than Alec comes back with Izzy, Jace, Clary and a still unconscious Jocelyn. They hurry right up to us much to the other onlookers fright, but they simply know that we won't attack or hurt them if they don't try anything on us. Magnus steps up towards them and mumbles something before waving his arms in a spell. Right away Jocelyn opens her eyes and looks around her in complete shock. The moment her eyes fall on her daughter she quickly engulfs her in a tight embrace.
„I thought I will never see you again!" she whispers out tearily while Clary is hiccuping like crazy.
„Thank you two so much!" Jocelyn says her voice still thick with tears and the fact she hasn't been using it for a pretty long time.
„You are welcome." i reply with a small nod which seems to surprise her. Usually we don't brush a thanks off like this, but the days have been long and not the sound lazy but I simply want to lay down and sleep for at least a few days!
„Since our job is now done, let's head on home." Magnus says seemingly understanding how tired I truly am. He quickly opens a portal and the two of us as well as Luke and Raphael walk right through it before he closes it again.
„Thank you guys once more for including us in Valentines punishment and execution." Raphael thanks us once more to which I simply smile.
„Wouldn't Of have done That without the zwo of you. We have been trying to get to him for way to long together to not invite you to the end." I tell them with an honest smile which the two of them right away reply. After a few more words exchanged I nod towards Magnus who knows what I want him to do. With a sad frown he nods back in reply before he starts to wave his arms around himself to get us with all my belongings into a new layer.
„Thank you Magnus." I softly say and kiss his cheek on my way to lay down my baby girl in her bed.
„Are you sure it's good to vanish like that? What about Jace and the others?" he quietly asks as to not wake the sleeping toddler. Internally flinching a little at his question.
„Have you seen him back in the old hospital?" I ask him with tears in my eyes at what I have seen back there. He simply shakes his head in confusion. He also pulls me right into his chest when he sees the first tears leaking out of my eyes.
„His lips were completely swollen, just like Clary's. I know what that means and I won't stay longer to hurt myself even more than i already am." I whisper out and feel a heavy sting in my heart at saying that out loud. His arms stiffen for a second before he squeezes me even tighter into his chest.
„I am going to talk with him. Absolutely No one  is allowed to hurt my baby sister!" he nearly growls out and even before I can stop him, he is already gone. Sighing heavily, nothing I can do about it now I guess. So instead of running after him or anything as foolish as that, I simply curl my tired and hurt body around my baby girl and fall asleep with her clinging tightly onto me.