Chapter 15

**WARNING**
**Sexual Content**
Faith

We pulled up to Benson's apartment building, and Benson said I was welcome to join him in his apartment. Hell yeah, I want to join him. He has me aching for him, and I can't just turn it off.

We enter into his in-town apartment. I wonder briefly why the man needs two apartments twenty minutes apart. I assume that he stays in his office apartment when he has a late night. I look around. This apartment is a stark contrast to his other apartment. Instead of black and white, there is a lot of oak wood.

The TV cabinet is oak. The table and chairs are oak as well. It reminds me of the oak furniture in his office. Sturdy, a bit bulky, and manly. The brown leather sofa and matching recliner have a pop of color with hunter-green pillows and a throw. There's a fireplace inserted into an entire brick wall. The pictures are still of buildings, but they're in color.

"This is nice, but I like your office apartment much better," I smile.

"Me too!" He responds. "Just give me a second, and I'll be beach-ready before you know it."

He goes into what I'm assuming is his bedroom. I have no idea where this confidence is coming from, but I have a fire that he started in me that desperately needs to be quenched. I follow him, and without knocking, I open his door to find him completely naked, and damn, is he fine. My eyes scour his entire body. I inadvertently lick my lips and watch his cock immediately stands at attention. My eyes go wide, and before I know it, I'm pulling my sundress over my head and tossing it to the floor.

Now, it is Benson's eyes that go wide as he takes in my bikini-clad body. I can feel my nipples hardening against my top. He's in front of me in just three long strides. His one hand tangles into my hair while his other hand is grabbing my ass and pulling me into his hardness.

He slams his lips against mine with the whole purpose of devouring every crevasse of my ready mouth. I lick his lower lip and bite it gently, and he growls into my mouth, never stopping his silky tongue from wrestling with mine. He reaches his hand into my bikini bottom and squeezes my ass while walking me backward until my legs hit the bottom of his bed.

He pauses, kissing me, and whispers, "Tell me to stop, and I will."

"Please do not fucking stop!" I plead.

"Then one of us has too many clothes on." He teasingly says as he gives me a slight push that is enough for me to sit on his bed, leaving his cock right in front of my mouth. I look up at him and try my best to give him my most innocent look as I take his entire cock into my throat. I don't have a gag reflex, and Benson looks down at me with total adoration.

"Shit, Faith, you're fucking incredible." I smile up at him as I quicken my pace up and down his shaft. He throws his head back when I reach between his legs and begin massaging his balls. "Holy fucking shit, Baby. You're perfect, but you have got to stop because the only place that I want to shoot my load is deep inside of your sweet pussy."

His words have me rubbing my legs together, trying to find some friction to release my pent-up desire. He pulls himself out of my mouth, and I pout like a child. He unties my top and pulls it away from my body, leaving my breasts to bounce free. The look in his eyes as he lays me back and takes both breasts into his hand is almost reverent.

"My God, Faith, I've never seen such flawless breasts. They're impeccable." He says before taking one of my erect nipples into his hot mouth.

"Damn, Benson, that feels so good."

He switches to the other side taking his time to suck and nip them. He then begins to slowly kiss his way down to my center while still grasping my breasts. He looks up at me when he reaches my bikini bottom.

"Please!" I say with a husky tone.

"Baby, when you talk to me like that... Damn!" He releases my breasts to place his thumbs on both sides of my bottoms. He pulls them down agonizingly slowly.

"Shit, you are so fucking wet that your bikini bottom is saturated, and I can't wait another minute to taste your sweet essence."

I spread my legs wide, unashamed, as he continues to worship my body. He gently places his face between my thighs and licks from the top of my clit down my slit.

He places two fingers inside me and strokes me at just the right place. I moan his name, "Oh, mmmm, Benson. Yes, Baby!"

He continues to lick, suck, and fuck me with his fingers like it's his life's mission. I can feel my orgasm escalate. "Ahhhh!!"

My hips lift off of the bed as I hit my peak. Benson does not slow down till I reach the end of my orgasm. "Holy shit! That was magnificent!"

Benson smirks at me triumphantly, with my juices covering his entire mouth. He doesn't even attempt to wipe it off as he reaches into his nightstand for a condom. "You've not seen anything yet, my sweet Faith."

He places the condom over his well-endowed hardness, and I can feel myself throbbing once again for him. All of him, "Bring it on, Handsome."

He laughs, "How do you want it, Baby? Fast and hard or soft and sensual."

I smile up at him, "So what you want to know is if I want fucked or made love to?"

I laugh when I see his eyebrows raise. "Fuck me, Benson, fast and hard!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He eased himself in, and as soon as I adjusted to his size, he began to pound into me hard and fast as promised. "Baby, you feel so good. I could do this all damn day."

"Mmmm, harder, Baby! I want you to fuck me into oblivion!" Who the hell am I? I've never been so vocal and brass during sex, but this man, damn what he does to me!

"I got you, Baby! Hold on tight!" He breathed into my ear, and that was all that it took to push me over the top of my next orgasm.

"Mmmm, baby, yes, I'm so there, ahhhh! Benson," I practically scream.

"Shit, Baby, me too!" We rode out our orgasms together, and it was bliss.

He collapsed on top of me while still holding his weight up using his forearms. He looks deep into my eyes, "I so want to do that again."

We both laugh, "Yes, please!" is my response to this fantastic man.

And that's what we did; all day and all night, we got to know each other inside and out, every inch, every which way we could, and I loved every single second and inch of this man. We never did make it to the beach. I knew that I was falling and that my heart would never be mine again. I hope to hell that he does not break it beyond repair.

I didn't know then that when I finally made it home, my life would change forever.

*****