Women do not bow to men, they bend to us.

I wake up to a cold and empty room. There's a single light bulb above me but It doesn't seem to be giving off much light. I look down to see that I'm still dressed as I was when Harry knocked me out. My dress is dirty and looks to be slightly torn. My head throbs every time I try to think. It feels as if someone is hammering away at my skull. I try to rub my face only to get stopped by ropes. I turn around slowly to find my hands are tied and by the look of the knot; I can't undo this one.

"Fuck" I hang my head for a moment or at least until the pain subsides then continues to look around. The only thing in the room is the sad barely functioning light bulb, me in this cold metal chair, and a closed-door right across from me. "Hey! I'm awake you dicks!" I cringe in pain at how loud my voice echoes off the stone walls. After a few moments, a loud creak draws my attention away from the stabbing pain in my brain.

"You rang you highness" That voice sounds so familiar.

"I guess I did summon a dick" I look up to see Harry's smirking face. "What are you going to do with me? Kill me? Torture me?" I look in his eyes with excitement.

"I'm not planning on hurting you princess" Harry walks over to me and lightly grazes his knuckles against my cheek.

"Don't touch me you pig. You have done enough damage, what more do you want from me?" I turn my head so Harry can't touch me any longer. I try to suppress the hiss of pain. This is humiliating, at this point I wish a hole would open up and swallow me whole. Death is better than anything else they have planned. Harry grabs my jaw in a fierce grip and forces me to look at him. What a neanderthal. I wince at the sharp movement; I can feel my brain rattle around in my skull.

"I just need a favor if you will? You took something from me and now you're going to make it up. Sound reasonable sweetheart?" The sly look on Harry's face has my heart dropping to the floor.

"What could you possibly want from me?" I will admit I'm terrified of what he wants from me. Men are disgusting creatures who only use their penis to think.

"I'm going to require your 'services' so to speak" Harry looks me up and down. I feel bile starting to rise and burn the inside of my throat.

"I would never-"

"I'm not asking you to spread your legs. Well, actually I am. I need you to do your 'magic' on a certain target." Harry slowly raises to full high before slowly making his way behind me. I turn my head and make sure he stays within my vision.

"My magic? You need to be more specific than that" I watch Harry reach for the knots keeping my hands bound. His other hand reaches into his pocket and slowly pulls out a switchblade. My breath gets caught in my throat as my heartbeat starts to quicken.

"I need you to lure him to a trap. Do what you tried to do to me. Sound easy enough?" With a flick of his wrist, Harry cuts the rope setting my hands free. I bring them close to my body and start to rub the irritated joint.

"You want me to prostitute myself for your own personal gain?" I look at Harry in disbelief. The nerve of men sometimes amazes me.

"Do you remember David Conell? He was in the papers a few weeks ago for going 'missing'" Harry puts his knife away and circles back towards me.

"I do remember reading about him yes. He was a low life, cheating on his poor wife. She deserves better than that lust-driven creature." I snicker at Harry and cross my arms over my chest.

"He was one of ours!" Harry throws his hands up and tries to search my face for something.

"One of ours? What? Let's start with where am I?" I try to stand up but my legs start to shake under me, I fall into the chair causing it to scratch across the floor.