"So where do I sign?"

Six drinks, this neanderthal has downed six drinks in the span of an hour. He's not black-out drunk per se but he's not exactly stable or alert either. I have barely touched my second glass of whiskey. I have to keep some form of normality if I need to finish out my job.

"Darling, care to go somewhere more... private?" I uncross my legs on the barstool and let the shaved bear give me a once over. A large hand runs up my thigh and starts to tread in some dangerous waters.

"Your- speaking my language." Fenrir's grey eyes have a glaze over them; It's like looking at a stormy sea through a fogged telescope. He can't seem to focus on anything... Perfect. Fenrir leans heavily on the bar and brings his face inches away from mine "Lead the way beautiful." I gag at the overwhelming stench of a drunk man's breath. It feels my nostrils like smoke and threatens to fog my brain.

"Come along now." I peal my thigh from the leather par stool and make my way out of the bar and towards my car. Greyback is not far behind and I can feel his drunk gaze burning through my dress on to my ass. I give Pansy a nod before making my way out of the bar.

The cold air nips at my exposed thighs and arms sending shivers up and around my body. I walk just a tad bit faster to my car so I don't freeze to death.

I give him a bit of a show while walking to the car. Swing my hips and give a few sexy looks over the shoulder to sell the show. I can hear his uneven footsteps start to move a little faster once my car is in view. I parked mostly out of sight.

"You have quite an expensive car for a little lady like yourself." Greyback wet slurred words ring in my ears. It's as if a loud church bell went off in my head sending me into a frenzy.

"A little lady like me can't work to get herself a nice car, is that it?" I spin on my heels in a furry. My freshly painted nails dig into the soft skin of my palm's threatening to break. I bite my lip before I can let out any last words. Silly men are not worth my time, they're barely worth a bullet I lodge into their heads. I feel the urge to forget the debt over my head and kill him where he stands but I don't need the mafia running at me. I force my body to relax but my nasty glare stays.

"It's just unexpected- yehe?" The drunken idiot stumbles to the passenger side of the car and waits for me to unlock it. I wait a moment staring at the soon to be a dead man before me. I begrudgingly unlock my car and with a defeated sigh I crawl into the driver's seat.

Just like lambs to a slaughter.

"Do you want to know how I got this car?" I let a wide smile stretch my face and give Fenrir a side glance. I feel my blood rush in my veins, I can hear it. My palms start to tingle, my heart starts to pick, I bite my lip to suppress a moan. I get this way when I'm close to a kill. The psychopath in my just screams to be let free. Like a tiger in a cage begging to be let out.

"Tell me, baby." What a poor unexpecting fool. He leans back in the chair leaving himself open for attack, his guard is down, and with all the alcohol his reaction time is at least cut in half. It's like taking candy from a sleeping child.

I open the glove compartment and pull out a small velvet black bag. I slowly unzip the zipper and let my hand rest upon the containments. I look around and see that beyond this car we are the only ones around. It's pretty late at night and chilly for that matter no one is going to be driving around let alone walking home.

"By killing men like you." I grab the barrel of the gun and smash the butt into Greybacks temple. A defining crunch fills the car along with a short pitiful yelp before passing out. Blood starts to leak out of the wound and dribbles down onto his shoulder staging the fabric. I put my gun back in the glove compartment and let out a laugh before starting my route to Potter.