Act 1A: Encounter Pt 1

Sakura pov

I, Sakura Ryutsumi Alexander, a 13 years old junior high schooler, daughter of Moukos Lector Alexander and Serena Terili Alexander. Since when I was born, I was announced as an Arms ablity-less person whicn means I am powerless forever, my parents were very famous saviours which are ranked as the world top 50 Saviours, but to me they are like much more of perverts. When they got the result of me being an Arms ablity-less person, they were surprised why and this can't be happening, from that days onwards, they had started plotting weird plans to take care of me. When I was 5 years old, I started practice martial arts when my parents were going to work, that lead to me being good in close combat.

Thing getting weirder when I was 9 years old, as my father and mother were going to enlarged my boobs size, as they applied breast enlargement cream on my chest area and start rubbing them, they gave me a breast enlargement treatment and ass enlargement treatment every time when they were off from work, I didn't had the strength to fought back. these breast enlargement treatment made me having a big pair of boobs at a young age. I am a F cup right now.

As long as my parents are working, I am able to relax. At least I can relax now, I listen to my favorite song 'no regret' while heading to school. I wonder when I am able to cross over the limits of my fate of being my parents' toy. So I can have a normal relationship with my parents, I don't like it as I don't want them to treat me like a toy.... As they keep playing with body, which make me feel ticklish and my body get heated up. Well at least I am glad I am still a virgin.

After a fifteen minutes walk, I reach the school gate, I take off my ear phones and turn off my music app in my phone, after doing so, I enter the school to head to my class.

I enter my class and head to my seat to get seated on, once I get seated on, I open my bag and take out the materials I need for the class. After doing so I wait for the class to start.
15 minutes later, my best friends, Rosemary and Tsuyami have arrived, we start chatting while waiting for the class to start.

Rosemary is raised by rank 2 saviour, soaring fireblaze after she escape from her bad childhood.

Tsuyami is living with her mother, her father seldom comes home. Her mother is ranked 4th saviour known as parashock vermilion, but her father is mysterious to her, even though her father is so mysterious to her, he is a caring father and husband to her. That's is her knowledge of her father and she does want to pursue her father's mysterious side. As he is caring to her and her mother, that will be already satisfied her.

Time flies as it is the school dismissal time. As I head out of the school, while I am heading to my usual training place, as I am almost reached my destination, I passed-by the bank that I usually will passed-by before I reached my training ground.

I hear a threatening voice, so I decide to peek through, I see a groups of 15 people who is treatening the receptionist to pack money, they are outlawers that my parents used to fight against of. 'Maybe if I able to fight those people, father and mother will treat me nicer and be proud of me as I am making them proud as their ARMs ability-less daughter able to stop outlawers like them.' I smirk well thinking of that. 'Time to act out'.

I start to grip the handle of the door, I pull the handles of the doors to open the doors of bank, once the doors are spread wide, I start to launch myself to dropkick one of the outlawers as I land a successful dropkick on his had making him fall down to the ground hard and knocked out, While I glide backward to keep a safe distance as my pink panties is been shown. ' that's 1 down, 14 to go'

Outlaw 1: a flying cute pink panties?

Outlaw 2: a kid with big bouncy bouncy?

Outlaw 3: get her, I want her alive.