Chapter 4

Kimberly and Elijah Moore had adopted me when I had turned 13. Kimberly had blonde hair that was cut in a cute pixie cut that framed her face perfectly. Her eyes were the colour of a summer sky she was the complete opposite of Elijah. Elijah was all dark with his ink black hair and obsidian eyes, he always looks dangerous. But the funny thing is once you got close to him you would see that he is about as deadly as a teddy bear. Smiling I rush up to them and hug them close before bending to catch Hunter as he came barreling towards me. Hunter was only 7 but he was fiercely protective of Angelica, Kimberly and Elijah adopted him 6 years ago and he was still the cutest little guy I knew. Kissing him on his forehead I ask how he is but he doesn't respond following his line of sight I see that he is glaring at my grandfather, Francisco, as he cooed at Angelica. Chuckling I place him on the sofa beside Francisco and point to him, “This is my grandpa, you don’t have to protect Angel from him. She safe” I tell him with a smile. Hunter nods in reply before placing a kiss on Angels forehead which causes her to try and reach back to grab him and Hunter to smile. Hearing a small thud behind me I immediately know what Elijah's doing “ dad get you filthy shoes off my desk,” I tell him before turning to look at him, sending him a glare he lifts his hands in a surrendering gesture, smirking before removing his feet and walking back over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead “sorry sweetheart”. His voice was deep and slightly gruff from all the years he spent smoking before he gave up. 

Feeling eyes on my I quickly look around, everyone was looking at me as if waiting for me to explain. “mum dad this is my biological family, mama papa this is my adopted family” once the shock wears off I let everyone introduce themselves. Surprising me at how well they seem to be getting along.  I guess I don't have to worry about anything happening between them all.

Turning to Lucifer and his family I take in their appearances. Lucifer looked to be around the same age my grandad yet was still quite handsome. His hair was mostly grey but he looked younger than he really was. All three of them were pale but due to their accents I could tell they were russain. Ace and Damien both had matching chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes while Lucifers were a deep shade of blue. Over all each one of them were very handsome in their own way.

“It's late, what do you all want for dinner?” I ask everyone my brothers all open their mouths to answer but Papa stopped them. “Why don’t you pick, none of us are fussy or allergic to anything” nodding I walk over to my desk and pick up my phone. I sat on my desk facing them all, having kicked off my heels an hour ago I had to jump slightly due to it being higher then standard.

Dialing the number of my favorite restaurant I start ordering a collection of foods for everyone to try. Everyone looked stunned as I spoke in fluent romainan which just caused mum and dad to laugh while I smiled. Hanging up once I’m done I place my phone back down next to me. “Don’t look shocked I speak 15 different languages” this just seemed to shock them more.  

Deciding to get to know them all better I pull my desk chair over to them. “Favorite colour?” I didn't direct the question at anyone so they would get the hint for eat of them to answer. The main answer I got was Black from all over my brothers which then lead to a debate over black being a shade not a colour but they were too stubborn to listen. Mama said blue while Papa said read and both my grandparents said green. We went back and forth asking questions until Josh walked in “sorry to interrupt miss but your food delivery is here. I hope you don't mind but I had them set it up in your conference room”.

“Thank you Josh, that's perfect. You can leave for the day now if you'd like.” Josh informs me that he will and bids me goodnight along as everyone else. “Come on, dinner time” taking Angelica out of dad’s arms I lead them down the hall to my personal conference room.   

The rest of the evening was spent eating, talking and laughing. I enjoyed confusing everyone by talking to dad in romanian, his mother tongue. After we had all eaten and there was no food left mum, dad and Hunter came over to give me a hug “we have to go now sweetie, Hunter needs to go to bed” saying bye to them I turn to my other family “do you guys have to go as well?”. The idea of them leaving already made me sad. I loved getting to know them. “Unfortunately we do but I’m going to leave your mother, Roman and the twins  here with you so you can get to know them more. The rest of us have to get back to italy.” 

“Okay, mum and dad have a place in Italy, maybe I can move there with Angelica after I graduate. I was thinking of making Michels and tec more world wide anyway.” Pa looked like he was going to cry as did ma. “Oh papa I didn't mean to make you all emotional” I hug him being careful with the sleeping angel in my arms. “You would really want to move in with us?” smiling I kissed his cheek “of course i’ve started to get to know you all and Angel has already bonded with you all.” they all smile at that.

Going down to the lobby I say goodbye to them all apart from Ma, Roman, Caleb and Ceaser. The boys all get into one car while Ma comes with me and sits in the back next to Angel again. 

“I can't believe how lucky I am” Ma’s voice was quiet as she spoke, seeing my confused expression she elaborates “not only did my only daughter turn out to me an amazing, beautiful and successful woman but she also gave me a gorgeous granddaughter. I just hate that I missed it all” I see her smile down at Angel and gently run her fingers over her cheek. Pulling up in front of the house I gently lift Angel out of her seat. Before going inside with everyone else following me. “Boys do what you want. The three doors on the left at the end of the hall upstairs are your rooms. Ma come with me” taking her upstairs. I carefully change Angel into a new onesie so she can sleep comfortably. “Poor little thing must have been worn out with all the attention” I smiled at Ma’s words “she always likes this, she just the happiest gigglist baby out there” taking Ma’s hand I show her to my room. Letting go I pull a box out from under by bed and place it on the covers. “This is filled with everything from my childhood along with some important documents, I know you weren't there for my upbringing but your here for Angels” opening the box I pull out a Angelica's birth certificate and show it to her. She looked confused for a moment as she takes it and gasps when she sees why “I may not have known you but I guess a part of me did in some way. I knew when I was having a girl that that was the only name I could ever give her.” Ma cries and throws her arms around me, holding me close.

Name: Angelica-Maria Rose Michaels.