Chapter 12 : lemon ( tried my best)

m2 then dragged ash into a bedroom, and ripped off his clothes before stopping....

" may i?" mewtwo asked

the answer was ash spreading legs " take me!" ash said

" ohoho........i'ma taking" mewtwo purred before he began to enter

" auagh........" ash moaned

"nrgh...." m2 grunted as he began to push

" aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" ash moaned as he felt mewtwo push into his walls....

"nrgh......ugh....ash~ your so tight......." mewtwo moanned

" less talking more fucking!" ash maoned

" aaaaaaah god ash! " mewtwo moaned as ash shoved his penis right up till the bottom was touching ash's ass..... ash then began to push harder with his body as....he flopped on top of mewtwo as he pushed the penis further up.....

" oh god ash!' mewtwo moaned

" bring it~" ash purred

" nrgh....." meanwhile mew was watching with a giant noose  bleed arecus never did this with her...she was so jealous.

" gah your so big!" ash moaned....

" says the one who's ass is litreraly swalloning my cock." mewtwo moaned

ash then french kissed mewtwo ash he began to rub his chest on mewtwo grinding his hips...

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" mewtwo moaned

" MPRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" ash moaned

" oh my....." mew said recording this

" why do i feel my sexually fruasterated mate, is recording some couple's porn time..." arecus asked himself.....

ash then began to jump and land on mewtwo

"MPRGH!!!!!!!!" mewtwo moaned grabbing ash's ass.....and squeezing it...... ash began to cow girl ride mewtwo.....

ash though broke the kiss which had lasted 12 minutes straight for some air..before licking mewtwo's chest....and then rubbing his chest on there..... mewtwo then jumped on top and began to lick ash's nipples before nipping them.....

" guah!" ash moaned... sliva comming out of his mouth......

mewtwo began to thrust harder and harder.....as ash moaned

" god dam it ! mewtwo fuck me! FUCK ME YOU SEXY BEAST! FUCK ME TILL I PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!' ash screamed

mewtwo moaned and grunted as he sped up.... he then lifted ash onto his chest kissing him while rubbing his back as ash clung to him like a leaf.........

" dear lord......" mew said watching the love making.......

mewtwo then reached for ash's cock and began to rub it.....causing ash to mew....

ash's eyes began to roll back into his head from the pure pleasure of sex..... mewtwo then explored ash's well extra hole....and began to slid his fingers into it.....one at a time......

"mwuagh......."ash moaned shaking in pleasure..... mewtwo then put his forked tounge in there and then licked it..... causing ash to scream in pleasure...... mewtwo then reenterd ....before he finally came...... ash came to and mewtwo had a snack that night .......