Seventeen [Vernon] Sleep Over

"Hey dude, wanna sleep over at my place?" You get a text from Vernon. You just woke up and took a shower. You got out the shower and replied to his text.

"Sure." You replied back as you dried your hair with your towel. Your phone buzzed and you looked down at it.
"Great, cause I'm already here." Your eyes widened as you rushed to put some clothes on and grab something comfy to sleep in.

You heard a knock on the door. "Y/n! Open the door." Vernon knocks aggressively as you walk over to the door with messy wet hair and only a sweater and shorts on.

"I'm kind of busy." You said as you open the door.Vernon smiles as you walk back to your room, leaving the door open for him to come in.

{Time Skip}

His place was only 10 minutes away. You were skimming through the radio as he drove. "So who else is coming to the sleep over?" You asked as you landed on a good song.

"Oh, the hip hop unit. Sorry I rushed you." He chuckled as he glanced at you, pulling his eyes away and back to the road. "No worries, I just don't look the prettiest right now." He frowned at you.

"C'mon Y/n, you're gorgeous."  Vernon had never called you gorgeous before, so that was a first. You both had arrived at his place as he parked behind SeungCheol's car.

Vernon unlocked the door and welcomed himself. "We're home and Y/n's here!" He let you in first as he stepped in behind you. You catch Mingyu and Wonwoo watching TV in the living room.

"If your not the pizza guy, get out." SeungCheol said as he walked downstairs. "F*ck out my house then." Vernon jokes as he points to the door. You and Mingyu burst into laughter. Someone knocked on the door as the room goes quiet. Vernon opens the door to see the pizza delivery guy.

"Pizza!!" Mingyu and Wonwoo trip over the couch to the door. You all set the pizza on the dining table and spent the morning eating pizza, playing video games, and talking.

(Btw request in my dms only)

"Man that movie was good." SeungCheol stood up and stretched. "So am I sleeping on the couch?" You asked."Well we planned for you to sleep in my bed." Vernon said to you.

After heading to the bathroom and changing into your pjs, you walked into the living room to see SeungCheol passed out on the couch. You walked to the room and the  other boys had there sleeping bags set up on the floor already, and the bed empty for you. You turned the lamp off and jumped into bed.

Minutes then hours had passed by as you lay in bed thinking."Vernon? You still awake?" You waited for a response. "Yeah." He whispered softly.

"Do you wanna...sleep...with me?" You hesitated. He didn't say anything as he quietly climbed into bed with you. It was quiet until he spoke. "I'm gonna be honest, I've had a crush on you for a long time, Y/n." He said.

"Me too." You responded."Really?" He pulled you close and you could feel his heart beat quicken."Yeah." You look up at him."I guess I didn't realize the more I was around you the more this feeling grew." He looked down at you and slowly leaned forward, your lips touching.

Your lips moved in sync as you positioned yourselves more comfortably. He got on top of you as he still kissed you, his hands on your waist and your arms around his neck. He stopped and looked at you. The little bit of light coming from the window reflected onto him.

"If we're gonna do this, I want you to know I'm not gonna be gentle." His hands slowly taking off your shorts. He slowly and smoothly played with your clothed entrance.

He took off your panties and slipped in two fingers pumping them in and out of you as you try to hold your moans back. He covers your mouth and smirks. "Shhh...we've just started." He takes his fingers out of you and slowly pulls his member out of his shorts.

"You ready?" He says whispering in your ear, both his arms now holding him up on the bed. You nod and he slips it in slowly and carefully. You put your hand over your mouth holding in your whines. He kept a slow pace, before you could finally tell him to go faster.

Your moans wanted to get louder, but you still covered your mouth. He threw his head back as his hands moved to your waist. "You feel so nice." He groaned out, your legs wrapped around his waist. "I'm gonna cum." You whispered.

He stopped and turned you around, one of his hands pulling your hair as the other held your waist. He picked up the pace, pounding into you. He leaned forward, his chest on your back.

His breath in your ear made you shiver. He kept the fast pace as you released, your legs shaking. He came after you as he groaned softly in your ear.

He laid down next to you and wiped his sweat off his neck. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. You stared at him, admiring his sweaty features. He looked at you and smiled. He pulled you close to him by the waist, hiding his head in the crook of your neck, both of you drifting off to sleep.

You both woke up the the sun coming through the window. You yawned and sat up, your legs numb. SeungCheol opened the door and saw you and Vernon in bed together. "Uhh...I kinda saw this coming. But hey it's cool man." He gave you a thumbs up and slowly backed up, closing the door.

———
My sister wrote this one so I hope you like it. Remember to request until Sept. 10.

 10