BTS [J-Hope] Notice Me

|| Request: hobibot
Hope you like it :3

If you had one word to describe Jung Hoseok, it was oblivious. No matter how much you tried to get his attention or let him know how much you want him, he doesn't get it.

On stage he's always so sensual, and you wanted him to be like that to you. You sat in the seat of the stadium watching them practice before the concert. Hoseok was hip thrusting to Baepsae, making you blush like crazy.

You covered your face and looked down at your phone. "Y/n, you okay?" You hear him ask into the mic as you flinch. "Y-Yeah." You mumbled as you nod.

"You sure? Your face is red." He just exposed you to the other members as he looked at you. Jin was laughing like crazy on stage as he held his stomach.

"Guys shut up." You yelled over the music as Jin lay on the floor laughing as Jimin and Jungkook just watched him. "What happened?" Hoseok asked, still oblivious.

You got up from the seat and walked backstage. "Y/n, hey Y/n." Hoseok jumped off the stage and ran toward you, tripping over wires. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" He asked as he held your arms.

You shook your head as you looked at him. How could you stay mad at him when he gave you such a beautiful smile. "Nothing's wrong." You say. "It was just a joke you didn't get is all." He stopped and looked at Jin.

"Hyung, what was the joke?" He yelled as he ran to Jin. You laughed as you walked backstage to see Yoongi scrolling through his phone. "You gonna tell him yet? Or should I?" He asks in a monotone voice as you sit on the couch next to him.

"How am I supposed to? He's just ugh." You we're getting frustrated at your tries. Yoongi pats your head. "It's okay, just be straightforward. Tell him with words." He poked your cheek making you smile. "Alright. Thanks, Yoongi."

That night, the concert went by smoothly. You watched the performance from backstage and you couldn't take your eyes off of Hoseok. The way he went to the extremes to dance perfectly.

It was now time for Jungkook's solo performance, so the guys went backstage to change. "Hey hey, how did we do?" Hoseok hugged you, his sweat getting all over you.

"Ew, you're sweaty." Truth was you liked it. "Sorry." He laughed as he went to a room to change. He forgot his clothes so you decided to bring it to him. "Hobi~" you called out as you walked into the room, seeing Namjoon half naked.

"Oops." He shook his head in disappointment as you left to check the other rooms. You walked into Jin's room to see him taking his pants off. "Ah you wanted to see Worldwide Handsome at his best, huh?" After he said that you shut the door.

"Hey!! Come back here!!" He yelled out as you kept looking. "Hobi?" You walked into a room to see Hoseok taking his shirt off. You gulped as you looked away. "You forgot your clothes." You mumbled, handing him his clothes.

He giggled at how cute you looked right now. "Thanks, Y/n." He took his clothes as you left, your heart beating out of your chest.

After the concert, you all headed to the hotel. They celebrated with room service. They served some wine as you and the manager drank as well. The members left and it was just you and Hoseok in the room.

Your cheeks were tinted pink because of the wine as you looked over at Hoseok who was eating a chicken leg. You sit next to him and touch his leg. "Hm, I like you, Hobi."

"I like you too." He smiles. "You're my best friend, you know." He says, putting the chicken leg down on a plate. "That's it." You snap as you stand up. "What's it gonna take for you to know that I love you more than a friend?"

His eyes widen as you say that. "What do I need to do to make you notice that I want you, and yes, in a sexual way. Are you pretending not to notice? Do you not love me?" You ask, looking down. He stands up from the couch quickly, pulling you into a hug.

Your head was next to his as his arms wrapped around your waist. "That's not true. I just didn't know what was going on." He pulled away as he looked at you. "But I love you too." He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours.

You pull away out of shock. "Too soon?" He asks. "No it's just...I wasn't expecting you to love me back." He chuckles and leans forward again, his lips kissing yours. His hands roamed your body as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He slipped his hands into your shirt as he sat down, you immediately sitting on his lap. Your hands moved to his hair, messing it up as his tongue swirled around your own. You pulled away to breath as he pulled your shirt over your head.

You took his sweater off as he picked you up, your legs wrapped around his waist. He took you to the bed, laying you down as he kissed you deeply. He pulled your pants and panties off as you took off your bra.

You flipped him over suddenly. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off, his boxers following. You threw them aside as you took his member in his hand, giving him a hand job.

He groaned as you took his member into your mouth. "Y/n~" he breathed out your name as his hands held your hair. You sucked him off, your head bobbing up and down. Your tongue moved around his member as you went as fast and as deep as possible.

"Just like that~" he frowned as he felt himself about to come until you pulled away, your mouth salivating. You straddled his lap as you lowered yourself down on his member, your warm insides wrapped around his twitching member.

He held onto your hips as you slowly moved up and down. You leaned forward, your lips pressing against his own as you lifted your legs. You pulled away and held onto his hands as you bounced on him, his eyes scanning your whole body.

"You look so gorgeous riding me~" he said, biting his lip as you sped up. He moved his hand, rubbing your clit in circles. You moaned out as his member started to hit your g-spot. You moved your hips around so that his member hit your sweet spot more comfortably.

"Lay on me." He says. You lay on him as he wraps his arms around your body. He pounds his member into you at a fast pace as he holds onto you. You moan into his ear, making him blush at your sweet moans.

"H-Hobi~" you moan out. "I feel it too. Let's come together, Y/n. 3..2.." you both came together, your toes curling as he fills you up.

It took you both a while to realize that he came inside. "Oh my God." He yelled out as you got off of him. "I'm sorry." You smile and kiss his lips. "It's okay. I can just get the morning after pill." You say.

He sighs and pulls you into a hug. "In that case, round two?" You hit his arm playfully.

————
Jungkook: Is masturbating while smoking weed called masturblazing?

Namjoon: No, it's called high jacking.

Taehyung: Guys, no, it's weed whacking.

Jin: No, it's called disappointing your mother.

Credit: dainty_bts