hayloft

— young lovers with their legs tied up in knots
                young lovers with their legs tied up in love

     Josephine was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. It was a shame she wasn't someone his father would approve of. Not that he needed the approval of his father—he just knew, if things got serious with Josephine, it wouldn't end well simply because of Mr. Le Domas' disapproval.

     Daniel took Josephine up to the hayloft to tell her how beautiful she was, to tell her how much he cared about her. They would spend hours there, doing everything they could to show each other how much they loved one another. But it was high school, how could they possibly know about love?

     Josephine had only gotten into that school because the headmaster was college roommates with her father. She could never afford it. She could never afford anything. Which is why it was a complete surprise to her when she caught Daniel Le Domas, of all people, slipping a note into her locker before History. Or was it English?

     "Hey, what are you doing?" She'd asked him, automatically assuming he was planning some prank on the poor girl. He had stepped aside and told her to open her locker. It was a folded piece of binder paper, she looked at him skeptically and unfolded it.

     Josephine Bedford, you are the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. You may know that I have quiet the (nonexistent) reputation here, and I think if you let me take you out, that could change for the both of us. And maybe we could make each other happy.

     No boy had ever treated her with such kindness. She fell in love. As did he.

The last time they saw each other was in the hayloft. She hated to go inside his house, the energy was awful and no, that didn't just mean the hostile attitude his parents had given her. Daniel didn't care, he hated his family more than anything. He wanted to protect his girl.

They were laughing together, kissing each other all over. When the door of the stables had opened, they completely froze. Daniel pressed his forehead against Josephine's quietly shushing her in attempts to calm her racing heart.

The loud gunshot and the sharp pain in her ankle was her last memory of Daniel.

astrid berges frisbey as josephine bedford

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

astrid berges frisbey as josephine bedford.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

adam brody as daniel le domas

note — i know things in this fic move pretty fast but this entire thing is purely self indulgent. also, hayloft by mother mother inspired this if u haven't gotten that already.