six

Everyone was getting ready for the ritual, while Josephine had completely changed her demeanor in a manner of seconds. She went to Emilie's room first—where she and Fitch were explaining things to their sons.

"Oh, hi, Josephine. It's so nice to see you," Fitch smiled. She nodded, smiling. "Is something wrong?"

"That's a great question..." She looked around, Emilie had moved the kids into another room to do something. It happened so fast, she swung her arm, quickly dragging the blade across Fitch's neck. She held him up before he fell down, driving the knife into his skull with all the force she had. She pulled it out, letting his body fall to the ground.

She hid by the wall in front of the room Emilie had disappeared into. Three pairs of footsteps were heard and she stepped forward, driving the blade into Emilie's abdomen. The boys screamed and were about to run away, but she quickly pulled the knife out of their mother, pulling a gun from her pants and grabbing one of the boys, slitting his throat and shooting the other one in the head. With that, she moved to the next room.

"You have to stop." She heard. She turned around, walking closer to Daniel.

"You don't have to be with me when I'm done. But your family has to pay for what they've done to me and what they're doing to my best friend."

"Please, Josephine, just stay with me for a little while."

She continued walking to find Becky and Tony. Daniel followed her. "If you really wanted me to stop, you'd kill me. But you've got too much love in your heart, and none of it is for your parents. I know you, Daniel."

He didn't respond, he just stopped in front of the family room. She looked back at him, admiring him for a second. All he did was nod.

She bursted into the family room, where they were busy preparing Grace for the ritual. Quite easily, she shot Becky in the head twice.

"I knew you would pull something like this, you bitch." Tony scowled.

She heard quick footsteps headed towards her, she ducked Helene's axe and shot her in the chest. This caught Tony off guard, oh, his poor sister... Josephine walked over to him, tears streaming down her blood stained cheeks.

"You could've killed me," she whispered.

"But I didn't! I never meant to hurt you, Josephine! We all liked you!" He was afraid.

"Bullshit." She drove the knife into his stomach, placing her hand on his shoulder. "How could your last words be such a blatant lie?"

Before he could manage to say something else, she slit his throat and let his body fall to the floor. She stepped away, dropping the knife.

Daniel walked up to her, helping her untie Grace. "How did you even know how to—"

"When I came home with a bullet hole in my leg, my dad taught me a few things."