seven

Two best friends laying next to each other in their hospital beds while getting their bullet wounds stitched up, it was a fun story to tell next Christmas.

"Have you spoken to Alex?" Josephine asked, turning her head to face her friend.

"Maybe like one word. He did drive us here, after all. What's up with you and Daniel?"

"No idea..."

Josephine remembered seeing Mr. Le Bail in his chair while she and Daniel carried Grace out of the house. He nodded at her, and only her. She was the only one who saw him. She wasn't worried that the curse had now carried onto her—something about the way he looked at her was comforting, familiar. It took her a while, but she realized that she'd seen him one other time, long before that. It was after she fled the barn, a trail of blood in every step as she managed to drag herself as far as possible, there stood Mr. Le Bail standing in the middle of the street, just staring at her. She didn't know what to make of it at the time, hell, she didn't even know what to make of it now.

     "I wonder what would've happened if you weren't there..." Grace said suddenly, thinking about the possibility.

      Josephine smiled, "you would've lived. I know it."

hiiii guys  sorry i like. totally dragged out this fic and sorry this chapter is so short i really didnt know how to end it that's why i took so long but i hope u enjoyed i know it's a little rushed but still i love it and i hope u do too