Nick Fury the demigod

This picture has nothing to do with this chapter. I just wanted to put this one. So I did.

It was another day of Nick Fury's life.

Same old files to go through. Same old avengers training to supervise.
Same old meetings with extra terrestrial beings to survive... and remember his true family by the hidden picture collage at the evening.

It didn't matter how many times he remenisce upon the pictures, it always hit him as new.

Photos of teen Nick with Athena cabin, his family, and camp half blood, where he learnt how to live...

Camp half blood was never dependent on anything for the fear of blowing their cover. Hence they had no backup in case of emergency.

He hated this. Throwing kids into battle. Training them was important but telling them to sacrifice themselves in battle was not.

People thought that S.H.I.E.L.D and avengers were made to fight aliens and terrorists but nobody knew the real reason.

Few years ago few demigods who survived their teens came together and formed S.H.I.E.L.D as a backup for camp half blood so that in case an emergency arises they can supply manpower to reduce casualties. To coverup for their purpose they declared themselves to fight terrorism and aliens.

When he got the news that the great prophecy is about to come true he started avengers initiative to help the demigods. Of course none of the avengers knew it as the Greek world was a secret but fates wanted something else. While there was the battle of Manhatten around empire state building there was another battle of chitauri at the avengers tower.

Fury couldn't help the demigods because avengers were caught up among their own problems but he did provide the demigods with armour and swords.

After the chitauri attack the avengers were busy with thanos, and while they had their final war with thanos the demigods had their own giant war.
Fury could not help them, but he did have the photos of the demigods of the prophecy. He was proud of Annabeth, his sister. Chiron updated Fury with the happenings in the Greek world.

Apart from the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D, chiron and the gods no one knew about the true purpose of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This was going to change.

*

On a side note, if you're into supernatural genre, you should definitely check out my other story, 'The Ties That Bind'.  It's about a werewolf-witch-elemental hybrid with an incredibly sarcastic personality.

Also don't forget to click on that little star at the corner of your screen! 😉🙃