Meet with the Olympians

Percy was devastated.

He never hated anyone to the point that he wanted to kill them, but what Octavian did surpassed all.

His wise girl yet again took a dagger that was aimed at him by Octavian.
During the giant war, when everything seemed to come to an end with the gods' victory, Octavian took one last risk and went to stab Percy while his back was turned.
The only problem? Annabeth saw this, her weapons were lost somewhere in the battle and her voice would not reach Percy over the roar of the battle.

So she did what came to her mind first. She dived headfirst towards Percy. She tried to hold the dagger by the blade with one hand while aiming for the hilt with another but Octavian had no mercy, the blade went slicing through her palm into her gut forming a short but deep cut.

She cried out Percy's name and he swung around to see Octavian standing near his wise girl on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding her and a dagger in her gut with a satisfied smile on his face.
"Although I would have preferred you over her, but by the look of your face this is acceptable as well."

This scene haunted Percy since the end of the giant war. To top it off, Zeus had to exile Apollo to earth with no powers.
He was angry at every single god, they put him into the helpless situation. Fight for the gods. Win the war for gods. If you live then get gifts, if not then we're very sorry.

He couldn't see her on the hospital bed at camp. She had been in a coma for about a month. The Apollo cabin did Their best to heal her, the cuts on her hands healed quickly by feeding her ambrosia and nectar. It also healed the dagger wound at some extend. But the damage was done. She went into coma. Percy decided to take her with him to his home to take care of her since there was not much to do than sit and wait.

The gods put a monster barrier around his apartment similar to that of camp out of pity and hope that Percy will forgive them.

But after a month Percy lost his control. He stormed into empire state building. The guy at the reception did not even ask him considering he came on a regular basis with his wise girl while she was the architect of Olympus.

He pressed the button for the 600th floor. He hoped that the gods would help him.

***

The throne room opened to reveal a worried Zeus trying to calm a distressed Athena meanwhile Poseidon was thanking Athena for giving birth to such a selfless girl who saved his son, all the while Aphrodite was bawling Her eyes out at the condition of her favourite OTP as Ares tried to soothe her. All the other gods looked bored.

As the doors clicked shut the Olympians attention drew to the demigod standing in front of them.

"Lord Zeus I come in hope that you would heal Annabeth" he says in utmost respect to appeal the gods.

Athena stood up "I am trying to convince them as well Perseus." She always addressed him with his full name to irritate him but this was not the time to get irritated by the people who could help him live.

Poseidon took in his son's appearance. Disheveled hair, once bright sea green eyes now dull, bags under the eyes, face pale, skinny frame as if he hadn't eaten anything in a long time. Wrinkled camp half blood shirt and faded jeans.
His son became a mess.

Zeus boomed "we understand your condition young hero, Annabeth's most injuries have healed now she needs mortal assistance. The mortals today have made inventions in medical field to save lives which we gods do not have. Also given that Apollo is busy with his quests all we can do is to send some mortals who will be more than happy to help the greatest heroes of the century."

Percy was relieved.
The gods told him that the mortals would be at their doorstep first thing tomorrow morning.

He went back home with a huge burden off his chest. After a long time he had true hope that his wise girl will open her eyes again.

****