Guests

The whole day Percy couldn't concentrate on anything. The avengers noticed this too. They felt bad for the kid. Trouble seemed to follow him everywhere. He was distracted and distraught. He didn't realise that while serving cereal for the avengers he poured a carton of milk directly into the cereal box. Nobody pointed that out though. When he realised what a mess he had made he apologized profusely and left dining room so he doesn't embarrass himself any more than he already had. He went directly to the pool and spent a good hour or two underwater. Thinking. Finally he reached a conclusion. He would have to tell this new piece of information to Chiron and his friends. He didn't want to, but he knew that he needed Chiron's guidance and his friends would not stop poking him until he told them the truth.

He got out of the pool and decided to have a bath before meeting avengers and telling them about his suspicions. 

The bathroom was extra. That was the only word he could think of. Extra. He couldn't see the showerhead but he sensed water in small tubes above the wall. A jacuzzi was in one corner with lightings and imported bathroom necessities. He simply walked under the part of ceiling that seemed to have in-built showerhead. He took a good long shower and water calmed him enough to face the team and go through their looks of pity and sympathy which he was sure he would be recieving once he told them about it.

   ********                           ********
                              £
                 _______________

(A/N: I am an amazing artist. Aren't I?)

The avengers knew something was up with Percy it was just that he didn't want to share it, and Steve understood it completely. After all, they were hiding information about the attacks from him too. If he wants to tell them he would. As they settled for lunch Bruce called F.R.I.D.A.Y; "any updates on the mission A 253?" It was the file for the mission assigned to Clint and Natasha. The A.I was supposed to add any intel they pass from their mission in the file.

"Sir, there is a video file named Peter's report"  the A.I  responded, and after a short pause, it continued, "just now a new file is saved under the same folder named your mom's awesome. The location of the video traces to Upper East side of Manhattan." By the time it finished speaking Percy came into the dining room in fresh clothes and wet hair, probably from a bath but he smelled like beaches. May be the Poseidon thing, Steve wondered. He was brought out of his thoughts when Tony ordered F.R.I.D.A.Y to play the video on the flat screen TV at the nearest wall.

It showed Clint up close so that his face covered most of the screen. Natasha stood at the back, with one arm across her chest and another to facepalm herself. They looked to be in an apartment. Sally Jackson's apartment, to be precise. Clint was sporting a tooth grin while Natasha appeared to be controlling herself from straggling him to death, more from annoyance than anger.

"Percy, man, your mum cooks da best, is she the goddess of food? Anyway, to update ya'll. We made a pit stop at Percy's to load up some demigodly stuff and Sally offered us her seven layer dip with nachos and blue cookies and man were they good.... Thank me peasants I asked her if she could pack some for you people" he smirked pointing at the camera as if he had done the word a favour. Natasha took over then, " to sum it over, Percy as you said we already had a monster attack so these daggers will be helpful." She pointed to about a dozen of daggers lying mindlessly on the couch. "Now we'll be off to our assignment and as this doofus said" she continued whacking Clint upside the head to which he replied with an Oww.  "Sally is going to make more for you guys and trust me when I say, it's heavenly."

The message cut off there and Tony noticed Percy smile. The mom-son duo was as obsessed with blue food as Tony-Morgan duo was for cheeseburgers.

Everyone got seated in places and began to eat. For some time, the only sound was of forks scraping the plates and the cultery clanking. Finally clearing his throat, Percy began to speak, "Bruce I came up with a theory." Although he was addressing Bruce, he knew that others were listening to him and nodding their heads as well. "So, this has happened before too. We demigods don't get normal dreams. We get visions: past, present or future. They're real. Sometimes we're so lost in the vision that we need someone to shake us out of our dreams." He looked over at the people surrounding the table. They weren't saying anything but their expressions were prodding him to go on. So he continued, "we usually approach the Hypnos cabin, their father is the god of sleep they try to invade the said person's vision while sleeping themselves."