Breaking News!

It was a cloudy night in New York. The streets were quiet. Too quiet. Walking through the streets is a somewhat large hermit crab wearing a tie around his neck. He was looking around. As if he's looking for something.

???: I have to look for something! News that would impress the boss! Where can I find some news worthy of my attention?

As he looks up, he spots something. Strange figures were jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He smiles as this is the kind of news he has been waiting for. So he heads to the rooftops for a better look. Meanwhile, the Mad Pups are chasing after Jewelia, a former gymnast who has become a thief.

Jewelia: Is that the best you can do, children? (shoots out electricity from her stingers) Hope you like a little shock! (jumps to the next rooftop)

They dodge the lightning bolt and continues chasing after her. When Jewelia lands on the next rooftop, she gets stopped by the hermit crab. He takes out his microphone from his shell and clears his throat before speaking.

???: Hello there! I'm Hermittable Herman from Hidden City News! I'm here if you would like to tell me who you are and what are you doing!

Jewelia: I'm Jewelia and right now, I'm trying to get away from those brats.

Hermittable Herman: And who are these 'brats' you're talking about?!

Jewelia: That would be them.

She points at the Mad Pups who had caught up to her.

Indulf: Alright, thief. You better bring back that gorgeous necklace or we'll just have to cut your stingers off your head. And that would be sad to see that.

Hermittable Herman: Hello there! I'm Hermittable Herman! I'm a reporter for Hidden City News! (Jewelia runs off) May I have an interview?!

Tora: She's getting away after them!

The Mad Pups resumes chasing after Jewelia. Topaz stops in her tracks and turns to Herman.

Topaz: Sorry but we don't have time for an interview. You can do it after we're done. Okay?! (runs off)

Hermittable Herman: I MUST get that report! (chases after them) Wait for me!

Tora begins ordering the others.

Tora: Indulf, create walls of water until there's no escape route for her. Elizabeth, absorb her electricity until she has no more electricity to produce. Cora, create some acid fumes so this thief can pass out.

The three nod and begin doing their part. Hermittable Herman saw them in action. Indulf creates walls of water until she can no longer escape thanks to Tora freezing the water with her claws. Elizabeth begins absorbing the electricity through her shoes and through her tech-naginata. Shacora creates acid fumes that causes Jewelia to pass out from the smell. Dropping the bag which contains the necklace inside.

Jasper: (grabs bag) I got it.

Squirtle: Good job team!

Snivy: Well we are the best after all. Now we should put this necklace back and then head to Streetwise Dragon for a meal.

However, Hermittable Herman appears behind them.

Hermittable Herman: That was amazing! You guys were incredible! Can I get an interview for your hard work?!

Topaz: No thanks. We are busy.

Hermittable Herman: Nonsense! It's just a quick interview! I promise I won't ask too many questions!

Maddison: We already said no.

Hermittable Herman: Pretty please?! It won't be long!

As he continues to pester them, Topaz starts becoming more and more annoyed. Until she snapped and blows him away to the sky. She breathes heavily from being annoyed by Herman but Jasper was able to calm her down. So the Mad Pups put the necklace back to the jewelry store and head to the Streetwise Dragon to get some pizza.