The Magnificent Lypno

It was early morning in the city. The sun is slowly rising up while many people were still sleeping in. Some had to leave early for work. In an apartment above a magic shop, a figure is sleeping soundly. Snoring a bit in-between his breathing. When it turned 6:30 AM, the alarm clock begins to sound off. The figure rises a bit to shut off the alarm. He fully sits up and starts stretching his arms in the air. Giving out a big yawn before getting out of bed. The figure sleepily leaves the bedroom and heads to the kitchen. In said kitchen, Madame Lapin is cooking waffles. Hypno-Potamus and Warren Stone, who is living with them, are looking at the newspaper while drinking some coffee.

???: (yawns) Morning, mom. Morning, dad. Morning, uncle...

Hypno: Morning, Lypno! My best magician in the world! How are you on this fine day?

Lypno: Just a bit tired. (yawns a bit)

???: Didn't you get enough sleep last night? Or have you been talking to your girlfriend?

Lypno: I wasn't talking to my GF, Hapin! (Hapin gives him a disbelief look) Okay I was talking to her a bit. Honest.

Hapin: (chuckles) Okay, big bro. Whatever you say...

Hypno: Anyways, are you excited for the talent show tonight at the Apollo Theater?

Lypno: Yeah. I can't wait to show them my magic tricks. But I hope you aren't planning something.

Hypno: Me? Planning? Oh heavens no! I would never try to sabotage a show for your sake. That doesn't sound like me at me.

Lypno gives a disbelief look. He knows his dad is gonna do something during the talent show. But he pretends to believe him so Hypno doesn't get suspicious. After eating breakfast, Lypno and Hapin gets dressed and heads outside to do what they usually do during this time of day. At the Lair, the Mad Pups are in the garage where the Turtle Tank is usually in. They were playing a game where they have snatch the other's masks from the dummies. Tora attempts to grab Indulf's mask first.

Indulf: (grabs her leg) Oh no you don't, Tora. I won't let you have my mask that easily. (throws her away)

Tora: (lands on all fours; growls) Oh yeah! Just watch me! (starts running)

As they're playing the game, Splinter and Aurora entered the garage. He was carrying a piece of cake on one hand and a glass of milk on the other. Before he could say anything, the two quickly dodges Liz who was thrown out of the garage. Managing not to let the cake and milk fall out of their hands.

Alolan Ninetales: Mad Pups! (everyone stops) You need to be more careful when you're playing this game. Someone could get hurt.

Liz: (walks back to the garage; groans a bit in pain) Yeah maybe we should take a break for now.

Tora: Good idea. Let's all take a break. We can always come back to this game later.

Splinter: Now then, would you like to have cake and milk? There's still some pieces left.

Topaz: Sure thing! I love cake and milk!

Jasper: Me too.

They all leave the garage to follow Splinter to have some cake and milk. The screen shifts to them eating some cake while watching some TV in the living room. The cake is chocolate with pink frosting on top of it.

Indulf: So after this break, we're gonna resume our game?

Tora: Yup! And this time, I'm gonna get your mask!

Indulf: In your dreams. I'm just too quick for ya'll to get my mask. (chuckles confidentially)

Liz: Guys, check it out. (shows them her phone) There's gonna be a talent show at Apollo Theater tonight!