Episode 2

Tanya was still staring at Yangcha in anger. Even though Yangcha enjoys this angry look, he kneels down and begins to unravel the chain attached to her wrist. When he unchains the chain, he sees her ankle bleeding and he frowns. He quickly gets up and walks away, telling a Daekan fighter to stand at the girl's side.

A few minutes passed.

Tanya was still sitting on the floor and sighing, looking at her bleeding wrist. Maybe I'll bleed to death? She thinks it's better than falling into this guy's hands. After this thought, she sees the masked warrior coming at her with quick steps and she looks at him in amazement as he kneels again.

Trying to do what? When he grabs suddenly her bleeding ankle, she is startled. And she frowns in pain. "Is he trying to torture me or something?" she thinks with looking at his hands. But he begins to wrap her bleeding ankle with a bandage, which she did not expect.

First he wounds her, now he treats her? Tanya looks at him in be shock at the moment. Then after "What are you trying to do?" she asks and carefully examining him. Yangcha brings his gaze from her injured ankle to her face and "What does it look like when you look from there?" he says, examines her reaction in curiosity.

This's exactly what I don't understand! Why are you covering my wound? Are you the type to stab your victims first and then bandage them?

This sentence causes Yangcha to giggle involuntarily. "Should I have let my new prey bleed to death?" he says, by trying to suppress his smile under his mask. He doesn't even know why he's smiling.

Tanya frowned, "New prey? You bastard!'' she saying yells.

Watching Tanya in anger, gives Yangcha give pleasure and he is unsure of his reason.

He looks at her in delight and he says with sighing ''This is the first time I see a woman so charming when she screams out of anger."

Tanya feels that her cheeks are starting to blush after this sentence.

She kept looking at him in anger, "Are you a Murderer and a flirtatious?" she says.

Yangcha barely suppresses his laughter and "'Even though I'm having the most fun moments of my life, I don't think we have time to sit here and chat.." he says, finishing wrapping her ankle. He then stands up and helps her get up quickly, holding her hand.

Tanya quickly pulled her hand, "I don't remember asking for your help. Looks like your had a gentle side to. Seriously, how many personalities do you have?" she asks.

Yangcha frowned, "You're the first person I've been kind to. Don't take your chances too hard." he says, holding her hand again.

Tanya looks at him in astonishment and anger as he holds her hand again. She tries to save her hand. But his grip is tight, she can't set herself free.

Let go of my hand! I can walk myself!

That's when Gitoha's voice is heard.

"Yangcha! We need to go now! What are you doing there?" he takes a look at him. And when he saw him holding the hand of the girl he had caught, "Yangcha! Would you hold women's hands?'' he saying laugh. These words catch the attention of the Daekan Warriors and they look at of Yangcha.

Mugwang stood out from among Daekan fighters, "Are you holding the hand of the girl who threw a stone at my head?" he looks at him angrily. Then, seeing Tanya's newly wrapped bandage on her ankle, "Did you put a bandage on her?!" he says and looking at him in shock.

One of the Daekan fighters said "İt was himself who injured the girl. He dragged her with his chain, and now he's covering her wound?"

"And now he's holding her hand and has no intention of letting go." says Gitoha by intervening. When he saw Yangcha still holding the girl's hand tightly and now looking at them in anger, "Or is it love at first sight? You will beat her and love her?" he says with a laugh.