Episode 3

Tanya, hearing Yangcha's thoughts, had been waiting for minutes in anxiety. It's the first time she can hear someone's thoughts so clearly. And from the moment they met. Tanya thinks this guy's a maniac.

And she's very worried about Eunseom. She doesn't care if he puts herself own life in danger. Finally the man who goes up to Eunseom, whom she learns his name is Tagon, comes down from the balcony with the woman who was taken hostage next to him. And she sees that they are both quite angry. Tagon returns to Yangcha with the woman. Eunseom does not appear anywhere.

Tanya quickly turns to Tagon, giving a glimpse of the balcony.

"Where is he?" she asks with nervously.

"Tell me if you find him." says Tagon mockingly. He's actually quite angry. But he's as good at controlling his emotions as Yangcha.

Tanya felt her anger rising and "Stop playing games! What did you done to him?!" she yells.

Tagon frowns and gives Tanya a look.

"Did you yell at me? These slaves are daring." he says with a laugh.

Taealha eventually breaks her silence "Am I taken hostage because of this woman?" she says and examines Tanya.

Tagon confirms it. "All that fuss was about a woman." he says with a smile.

"That's not true! Eunseom tried to save our tribe!" Tanya interrupts saying.

Yangcha thinks "Do you believe what your says? You were the only person he really cared about at the time."

This thought causes Tanya to turn to Yangcha, who stands behind her, and look at him.

Says Taealha with a laugh. "He just wanted to save you. He didn't care about the rest of your tribe. When look at you, I understand why he just care about you. You are really very beautiful. Even being so dirty.."

"Aren't you too cheerful for someone who's just been taken hostage? I thought you'd be angry." says Tagon mockingly.

Taealha returns to Tagon and "İt was an interesting experience for me. I've seen you really care about me." she says with sarcasm.

"It was not a pleasant experience for me at all." says Tagon with smile. And he approaches Tanya.

"Your very precious Eunseom escaped. I almost lost the woman I loved. This comes at a price. But he ran away before he could pay the price. That's why you're the one who has to pay the price." he says, taking out the dagger from his pocket.

Tanya holds her breath by seeing the purple blood on the dagger.

Tagon sees Tanya staring at the bloodstain on the dagger.

And he said, "Yeah, that's his blood. It was unexpectedly revealed that your man was Igutu. I wound him. He can't get far. But the woman who caused all this fuss should pay for it with her life. Think about how he will feel when he find out that the woman he was trying to save died because of him." he says slyly smiling.

Tanya wants to count all the curses that come into her mouth at that moment, and just when she's about to curse, a hand quickly closes her mouth. Tanya sees that this hand belongs to Yangcha standing right next to her.

Tagon pointed the dagger at Tanya's throat, saying, "Don't worry. He'll be joining you soon. You won't be alone there." Then, just as he is about to slit her throat with his dagger, Tanya quickly feels that she is retreating. And suddenly she finds herself behind Yangcha.

Yangcha is holding her arm tightly with one hand while he still continues to close her mouth.

Tagon suddenly takes his eyes off the retreating Tanya and gives Yangcha a glimpse.