Episode 4

It was three days after that night, but Tanya never saw Yangcha again. Either he's too busy protecting Tagon or she thinks he's after Eunseom. And this thought was forming a knot in her stomach.

"I plan to rip his head off."

Those words had been echoin Tanya's head ever since that night. She felt very worried about Eunseom. She desperately wanted to see Yangcha. She thought Eunseom might be safe if he was with her.

And even though she hated confessing, Yangcha, the masked warrior, was intrigued by her. She's never seen anyone like him before. He was ruthless, extremely powerful and didn't care about human life. But strangely, she discovered a gentle side of him.

If what he's saying is true, which she probably thinks is true. She really believes she's the first person he's been kind to, wrapped up her wound. She didn't see him being really kind to anyone but herself. All she saw was that he looked around with cold eyes.

And those glances captivated women. For the others, these looks alone were enough to frighten them.

The only reason he saved her from death was because he saw her as a prey. And this do Tanya really so angry.

She thought "What kind of person can see as a prey a person?"

She really hated him. But on the other hand, she do very interested in him. And she hated it even more. How could she have been interested in someone like that? After seeing him brutally murder her tribe's people without blinking an eye..

With all these thoughts, she felt very overwhelmed than being stuck in this room for three days.

As a last resort, she went to the window and looked at how high she was. If she jumped out of here, she'd definitely die. That way, she can't help Eunseom or her Tribe. But somehow she had to find a way out. And a little near, there was a roof of a house. Maybe it was her only chance to get out of here.

Tanya gathered all her courage, quickly opened the window and jumped without thinking, unleashing herself out the window. She didn't care what can happen worst at the time. All she could think about was going out. And when she finally jumped, she found herself on the roof. She crawled rapidly and made it all the way to the middle of the roof.

Now she's not sure what she should do. Even though she landed on the roof unharmed, she didn't know how to get out of here.

Eventually, she stood up and began to approach the end of the roof carefull, control the height.

It's still too high!

Tanya moans and smacks her in the head with her hand.

So what am I going to do now? I'm stuck!

Tanya sits at the end of the roof and hangs her legs down. She's trying to get her courage to jump.

At that time...

---

Yangcha, who hasn't seen her in three days, finally finding free time and went to Tanya's room.

When he opens the door and looks around, he sees that the room is completely empty. More importantly, the window is open now!

Don't tell me she jumped out of there!

Yangcha is horrified by this thought. No one in their right mind would dare jump from such a height. That wouldn't be a problem for him. He could have easily gone down with his chains, but it would be the end of her if just jumped this window.

Yangcha rushes to the window in panic and looks around. He then sees Tanya on a roof close to the window and breathes a sigh of relief. But he panicked when he saw her sitting at the end of the roof and preparing to jump.