Lamborghini Urus

The Lamborghini Urus is Lamborghini's mass production car and the succesor of the Lamborghini LM002 which was one of the first SUVs. It's for sale since March 2018, but already 10,000 cars have left the production building in Sant'Agata Bolognese.

The 4

The 4.0 litre V8-biturbo front engine is the first turbocharged engine in a production Lamborghini (there already has been a one-off Countach Biturbo). It also isn't developed by Lamborghini, we know it from other cars of the Volkswagen group such as the Audi RS6 Avant C8 and Porsche Panamera, but they always have less power than the Urus with its 650PS and 850Nm.

With the power being delivered by an 8-speed automatic transmission to all four wheels, the 0-100km/h sprint takes just 3

With the power being delivered by an 8-speed automatic transmission to all four wheels, the 0-100km/h sprint takes just 3.6s, 200km/h are reached 12.8s after standstill. The top speed of 305km/h made it the fastest production SUV before it was beaten by the Bentley Bentayga Speed (306km/h).

Being an SUV, the Urus is obviously not light. But 2200kg are just very much, even for a Lamborghini. The resulting power weight of 3.39kg/PS is still better than the majority of other performance SUVs.

The car's look is just as unique a devery Lamborghini is, the car looks different from everything else we knew before. That happened through the use of many triangle and Y-shapes that define Lamborghini's design language. In some areas of the car one can see the influence of other VW brands, the interior as an example has three large displays that look very similar to the Audi A6/A7/A8/Q8/etc. Though, many parts are developed by Lamborghini such as the shifter in the dashboard with which the driver can adjust the suspension according to the ground conditions, choosable are the drive modes track, sport, street, sand, snow and earth.

A new Lamborghini Urus costs at least 204,000€, but if you're ordering an Urus now, you need to wait for more than one year until your Urus is delivered to you due to production capacity limits

Because I just had some time, here comes another chapter! I'm sorry that there are that few pictures, but Wattpad won't let me upload all my pictures even though they are <10MB. Same thing as always, I would like to hear any feedback or questions you may have.