random daisugaoi

daichi hated his job. there was multiple reasons for it.

first of all, he never even wanted to be an damn office worker. working a 9-5 was not exactly his dream job. in fact, it was probably the furthest thing from it. being in a cubical drove him fucking nuts, and he was so close to turning in his two weeks notice.

secondly, his coworkers sucked ass. they were so basic. the girls all were insufferable, and the guys were misogynistic fuckwads. not to mention their other problems.

daichi got a lot of shit for being gay. while most of it was behind his back during coffee breaks, some people were bold enough to tell him to his face about their distaste for homosexuals.

"so you have a boyfriend?" the coworker asked, daichi not bothering to remember his name.

daichi turned in his desk chair. "what's it to you?"

"can i see a picture?"

"i'm really busy. can you please-"

"it's just a picture, sawamura," the guy laughed, ill intent evident in his voice.

daichi sighed and grabbed a frame from his desk, handing it to the man.

he seemed confused, daichi giving him a picture with three people, including himself. "which one is it?"

"both."

when they found out he was poly? jesus christ, that was a whole new can of worms.

"you can only have one significant other."

"please leave me alone," daichi spat, absolutely done with people telling him how to live his life.

she persisted. "it's unfair to have two. especially two boyfriends. you know you're going to hell right?"

"how does my relationship interfere with your life? it doesn't. leave me alone," daichi rolled his eyes, trying to tune the lady out.

"you're cheating on them. it's immoral."

"it's not cheating. they are well aware of each other. it isn't immoral, it's polyamory."

"it's disgusting, that's what it is."

a voice which wasn't the lady's or daichi's asked, unaware, "is this a bad time?"

daichi whipped his head back, "koshi!"

suga walked around the lady to daichi. "you left your lunch at home. i thought i'd bring-"

"you know he's cheating on you, right?" daichi slammed his head on the desk suga faced the lady then back to daichi.

"is she talking about tooru," suga asked, raising a brow, knowing that daichi wouldn't cheat.

daichi lifted his head slightly, groaning out, "yes."

suga sighed and rubbed daichi's back. he said in a sweet, yet condescending tone, "you are the cutest dumb little bitch i've seen this week."

"excuse me," the woman asked, clearly offended.

"koshi, don't-"

"oh wait- no you aren't. that title goes to our other boyfriend! daichi, you'd agree?"

"i'm trying to tell you about your boyfriend cheating on you and this is how you repay me?"

"jealous you're stuck in a loveless marriage and your husband is out fucking other chicks while daichi gets more dick in a night than you'll get your entire pathetic life?"

daichi stood and grabbed suga by the shoulder, stifling a laugh.

"i demand you apologize to me," she said, raising her voice.