Authors note

Okay look I know you won't be happy with me because I have left all of you in the dust for so long and I know how rude and unforgiving that is. I feel terrible but the truth was that I was finding absolutely no inspiration for the book. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry for saying I'd commit to this book when I didn't and I'm super sorry! Does anyone still want the sequel to continue or should I just stop now? Give your thoughts and I'll take them all into consideration. Again I feel terrible for leaving this story for so long especially since it was a growing favorite. However I'm a terrible person and wrote another story that consumed my time and I completely forgot about this story and so now here I am. Asking if I should continue or leave it. Thank you all for those who have read this story and for those who are reading this now. I appreciate all you have done. You guys read my story, voted for it and I can't thank you enough. This was my first real big hit on this site when I first started and I was so happy that so many people actually liked what I was writing. So here's to you. Thanks for reading! And don't forget to let me know if you guys want to hear the end of Kei and Miku's love story. Until next time my lovelies.