04

I distanced myself from you

      I distanced myself from you. I was startled by how quickly everything had moved. We've met, become friends, and now you like me?

      You liked me.

      Exclude me if it was simple for you to get into girls. Lisa would make fun of me for still being single at the age of 16. I often argue that 16 is too young, but she never listens.

      Though, you manage to enter my life. I am yours forever.

      I'm filled with skepticism, and we only recently met. So I keep my distance, uncertain.

      "What's wrong?" I'm in shock, you questioned severely as you sat beside me in my Literature Class. The question whirls about in my head like a whirlwind. It's making me feel uneasy. "What are you doing here in my class? And what are you talking about?" I exhaled, hands fidgeting.

      I'm sorry I have no idea... that you been needing someone to be your hope. I am forever in awe of being your sunshine and source of strength in rainy days.

      "I'm sorry if I make you feel comfortable. Tell me if you want me to stop but please give me a chance and I'll prove to you how much I adore you. You are truly remarkable to me." You pointed out. I was caught off guard.

      I kept silent.

      "Rosie, I, you know, always wait for you, please don't push me away. I'll stop... really if you tell me so but... I-I want you to know that I am always right here if you change your mind." You held my hand and intertwined it with yours. "I'm not here to play around or whatever you think I am. I understand that you're prolly think it's so fast."

      I blinked repeatedly. Can't look you in the eye. I keep my head down, attempting to conceal my doubts. Then you touch my hair suddenly and remove that cover my face. "I like you, Rosie, my angel who defeated the demon out of me, and promises can over the moon thing to say but I promise you to I will give you everything that I could just to see my feelings are reall."

      "Your  not supposed to tell me that in here." I murmured meekly. I met your eyes, they appear to be mindful, which gives me some relief. "You will be my first if I say yes." Your eyes widened slightly. It was difficult for me to go through this world. I keep my distance from everyone. I'm still getting over the pain and loss of my when my mother passed away.

      I've always assumed you were the one for me. I always think we could be together for many years or many more. Grow old together and have children's. But how? How can the world loss someone like you? Your music will always be remembered, most especially your love will always be with remember by I.

      "Rosie..."

      More than hearing such words of the poets in your mouth, I still prepared the way you've spoken my name. I wish I could still hear that.

      "Mr. Jeon. I did not know you are in my class?" Ms. Lim noticed causes me to quickly get my hand of your hold. "Well, miss I am sorry I made a mistake." You looked to me once again and whisper, "I'll wait.

      Nobody ever has made me feel this way.

A/N: Tap the star to vote! Comments are much, much appreciated

A/N: Tap the star to vote! Comments are much, much appreciated. Thank you, yeoreobun, for reading. A digital ice cream for all!