Haunted part 1

It's a beautiful night in storybrooke and a very important one as the whole town prepare themselves for a wedding. Well the wedding is actually in one week, tonight the rehearsal dinner is in place. At a elegant and breathtaking restaurant emma wearing a red dress, her golden blonde hair with curls all doled up emma could not look more stunning. Tonight was a special night this wedding was the most anticipated ones of all time after snow whites and prince charming. Everyone reunited at the table just waiting for two more people "Hello love" Says Killian arriving at the table sitting next to his fiance emma. This anticipated wedding is emmas and Killians (captain hook). Only waiting for one more person to start "sorry I'm late.." regina makes her entrance everyone looks at her looking devine with a black long dress her hair pined up in a classy hairstyle, her make up flawless as always and a hint of red on her high heels. Robin saved a spot for regina next to him "just like old days" Says david, regina rolls her eyes at david. David stands up "well let's get this started shall we" David saying his speech emma can't help but to look at regina she tries to be as discreet but it seems regina's cleavage isn't helping. Snow now stands up as they both talk emma just seems to be distracted by other things she won't pay attention to any of the words her parents say. For one second emma blinks and when she opens her eyes no one is at the table only her and regina appears right next to her regina slowly puts her hand on emmas leg under the table. Emma staring at regina looking thru her enchanting yet evil eyes "don't lie to yourself miss swan, we both know what you really want" regina still with her hand on emmas leg she gets closer to emmas neck, emma pushes regina back "stop it I won't fall for your tricks again" regina smiles at emma grabs her from her jaw violently "you love this miss swan, just like that night you didn't want me to stop.." emma screams "stop it" emma stands up and realizes it was an illusion and everyone looks at her concerned emma steeps away goes outside for some air. Killian walks right behind emma "love are you fine?" Asked Killian "I'm fine I just needed some air" emma still looks frustrated "just leave me alone ok, I really need to be alone" Says emma. Everyone at the table still confused about what happened to emma especially regina wondering what was going on thru emmas mind. All of emmas and Killians guest continue the dinner rehearsal while emma still outside struggling with herself, with her emotions. Emma hasn't been very honest with her loved ones more with Killian her fiance. Emma gets into her car and leaves, when she gets home she takes a long shower and gets ready for bed when she hears a car pull up her house it's Killian arriving from the rehearsal dinner. He seems upset as he walks up the stairs emma fakes to be asleep "swan, swan..?" Kilian repeats to emma "what is it hook" emma replies with a tired voice. Killian sits on the side of the bed right beside emma "I'm sorry if i upset you love" emma gets up quickly and starts kissing Killian she pulls him towards the bed on top of her, Killian kissing emmas neck emma with her eyes closed as she pretends to be enjoying herself when she opens her eyes she sees regina on top of her. Regina starts kissing emma passionately, regina bites emmas lip and whispers "I want you emma". Emma pushes Killian off her and breathing heavily emma runs down stairs "swan what's wrong? Swan..?" Screams killian. Emma sweating and nervously walking back and fourth in the living room, she can't understand what is happening to her for a min emma thought "regina she's using her magic, shes doing this to me it's the only explanation" emma says to her self. Emma hears Killian coming down stairs, she grabs her jacket and her keys gets in her car and takes off before killian gets down stairs. Emma parks in front of regina's house, starts knocking furiously at regina's door. The lights on regina's house turn on, emma knocks again two times harder than the first.