Haunted final

Terrified they have no idea how emmas parents will react with this and no it wasn't about killian it was about they're relationship. Emma sits close to regina, snow gets tea ready so everyone is more relaxed "ok it's a very complicated thing.." emma says trying to find the correct words to explain what happened "..I just don't know how to say it.." emma continues she has trouble with her words she keeps pausing in between her sentences. Snow and david looked confused and still alarmed by the wedding, they have so many questions where's killian? Why was emmas dress covered in blood? Why is regina involved in this conversation? Yet they didn't want to overwhelme there daughter they just patiently waited for her response. Regina tries to help emma explain the situation "Killian never stopped being hook, he shoot emma and i crushed his heart" regina says. Immediately snow and David's faces become concerned "wait.. what? Why did killian do that?" Snow asks "are u hurt? Are u ok emma?" David asks at the same time too many questions for emma to handle "calm down everything is fine, let me explain" emma calms her parents down as again they wait for emmas response. Emma looks at regina and holds her hand, snow and David even more Confused. Emma takes a deep breath "regina and I... I'm in love with regina" emma with a slight smile and confidence in her eyes. She tries to give the message to her parents saying "this is who I love and i will die protecting her" bravery has never taken over herself before emma has finally found her courage. Snow and david are taking by surprise they stay speechless processing emmas words, the moment when you tell your parents your in love with a woman is not as easy as it sounds. Emma sighs "if you guys don't approve it doesn't matter because I love her and I will not let anyone.." emma snaps before her parents can speak, snow interrupts emma "we support you emma, we love you how you are" emma smiles a full teeth cheek to cheek smile. Regina slightly looks at david and snow "we are happy as long as you are happy" adds david as they both take a deep breath with relief they couldn't be more proud of they're daughter defending her love at whatever cost. Weeks have past and everything is more calmed in storybrooke no wedding took place so people moved on. Emma, regina and henry take a walk in the park they sit by a nice comfy bench the sun brightly shinning a warm and glorious day. Regina and henry go get some ice cream, emma stays on the bench saving the spot for them. She enjoys the peaceful moment she can finally breathe with no heavy weights on her shoulder, she also recalls she hasn't had any ilusions anymore "was regina really haunting me?" She asks herself, emma kept blaming regina for her ilusións she blamed her she was casting some spell on her. Emma stares at the lake in front of her "it wasn't regina it was all me" she thinks as everything seems more clear now. Emma wasn't being honest or true to herself, she couldn't admit her love towards regina and that's exactly what was haunting her. Emma takes another breathe of relief she sees regina and henry making they're way with ice cream "mom we got you rocky road, is that ok?" Henry asked giving the delicious ice cream cone to emma "of course it's fine, you both know it's my fav" they all share a laugh. Regina and henry start walking slowly, emma stands up to walk with them she stops and glazed at them as they walked right in front of her "this is all I ever wanted and i finally have what I dreamed of" emma says to herself she wanted to capture the moment forever in her mind, A family she will die to protect and is worth fighting for. Regina and henry turn around they don't see emma walking with them "mom are you coming?" Henry asked "yes" emma replies and there it goes again that dazzled wide smile emma has not had in a long time. Emma walks towards them, regina expands her hand emma takes regina's hand and they walk in a gorgeous sunny day at the park. Enjoying every second as they left those haunting days behind them.