Haunted part 6

Henry's tie "mom you know you can't wear white, only the bride can wear white" henry says looking at his mom's clothes "henry I'm not going to the wedding" regina answers his question. Henry doesn't seem bewildered but he still asks "why mom? Why are you not going?" Regina speechless thinks of how to explain it to henry "mom I know my mom doesn't want to marry killian, I know she doesn't love him" henry says "you think that?" Regina replies "mom I'm not a little kid anymore; I've noticed none of you are happy with your present lives" henry is not dumb he loves his two mothers and he's worried about his mothers lives. Regina with a Knott on her throat "it doesn't matter henry emma is getting married and it can't be stopped" regina realizes the words that came out of her mouth before she could stop them and then looks at henry "yes it can mom, you can't let happiness get out of your hands like that; you have to fight for it" regina still speechless. Henry smiles and hugs his mom "I want you both to be happy" henry says hugging his mother, a tear falls from regina's eye she can't believe her sons words. As henry leaves the room he says "if you change your mind I saved a seat right next to me" regina still surprised by what just happened "how could he tell? How did he notice?" Regina thinks but then he's a very smart kid and he has the heart of the truest believer so of course he could tell there was love between his two moms. Back to emmas home, emma looking gorgeous her hair and make up done. Her hair style so stunning a french braid that pinned everything in a messy bun, her make up flawless as her face matched the beauty of her dress. Snow did a amazing job "ok now for the dress" snow says "wait I forgot the shoes, I'll be right back emma" snow continues. Emma stands in front of her mirror sees herself almost ready, no smile on her face only regrets and misery. Emma stares at her reflection for quite some time with so much anger, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath "kill him emma, kill killian" someone whispers on emmas ear. She opens her eyes and the mirror in front of her shatters in pieces, emma full of rage grabs a piece of the mirror holds it tight and starts ripping her dress apart. She cries and cries with so much violence tearing her dress, emma stops let's go of the piece of mirror and looks at her hand with blood she looks at her dress blood splattered everywhere emma gasps and steps back and looks back at the shattered mirror. It's her wearing the wedding dress covered In blood. Emma opens her eyes and another of her ilusións just took place a more traumatizing one. Snow walks in the room with emmas shoes, emma turns around dramatically and sees her dress is fine and so is the mirror. Emma reflects panic in her face as she looks at her dress, snow with a concerned look "emma what's wrong?" Snow says "nothing I just have wedding nerves, I'll be fine". Regina makes way to her vault, she looks frightened she feels intrigued. What will she do? regina remembers that first night with emma they said they'd never speak of it again but regina had it thru her mind all the time. Regina never loved robin at first she would wonder why but then that night the second night she spend with emma she realized why she never loved robin. Regina takes a deep breath more than that she feels brave enough to get what she wants and just like that she immediately leaves her vault. Emma finally in her dress she's such a lovely gorgeous bride, emma fixes up a smile on her face "maybe this will work out, I mean killian is a good man" she thinks to herself. Snow ready too wearing a lavander dress and high heels, "ready emma?" Snow asked "can I have a second I'll be right down" emma says. Snow walks out emmas room and as she walks down stairs she sees David's car outside "I need to go pick up henry will you come with me?" Screams david as snow goes outside "but I'm waiting for emma, she's ready" Says snow "it will be a minute, come on" Says david. Snow walks back in and yells "emma we're going to pick up henry I'll be right back"