chapter 1

John pov
I was in darkness no one was with me i'm alone not even my parents my face was emotionless my eyes were blank no feelings I was standing in middle of nowhere around me was only dead bodies I've blood on my hands and body. I've one knife in my hand and in other a gun my face was covered with blood and I looked down there were dead bodies of my family my father mother and grandfather and my sister and enemies I was just 14 year old kid .I was not able to speak few seconds letter I starting shouting loudly I lost everything everything i'm alone i'm alone
I wake up with sweating in the dark room there was no light this is my life i'm alone and dark with heavy breathing I show time it's 3 in the morning as always I wake up with nightmare and darkness around me.
I'm 26 now and still my nightmares hunt me well it like now I'm used to it .
I get up from bed and make my way to bathroom and look in the mirror in the reflection there was a man who was looking at me his eyes was lifeless and face was blank no emotions then I realised it's me .
I do my bathroom business and went for running it works as stress busted . This is how I wake up lifeless and nightmares.

Roselin pov
Beautiful day and sun was on top of me I was sitting with my family laughing and giggling .Life is too good I have a blessed family mom dad and younger brother who was funny as hell now I was laying on grass and watching birds and butterflies playing with eachother I can hear the sound of bird chirping and shouting of my best friend ❝get up rose or you'll get late❞ I hummed her her voice was like music to me but what is she doing here ❝wake up roselin William❞oh wait what for what i'm getting late an-i was cut off when I feel cold water on my face .
My eyes where wide open❝ so that was just a dream ❞ I ask
❝yes now get your ass to bathroom and  and get ready for your first day of job now !!❞she shouted and I get back to real world ❝oh my got it's 8 and you don't wake me up early I hate youuuuu bella❞ I said as I get in bathroom❝yeah yeah breakfast is ready and I'm leaving don't be late and good luck hoe❞ i'm soo thankfully to her she is everything to me now as I'm far from my parents leaving in Canada .
Let me introduce myself
Hey, i'm roselin William as you know so yeah I'm 22 and get a great job in biggest company of Canada as a personal assistant .
I'm not hot or sexy just a simple girl know simplicity is the best so yeah I've big brown chocolate orbs and dark hair with rose lips and cute nose .My hight was 5'4 something not so tall so yes i'm not shorty too.
I did my bathroom business and went downstairs eat breakfast and watch time it's 8:40 so i've 20 minutes left .
I close the door behind me and take my cab .
So yeah this is how I wake up with smile and beautiful dream.