chapter 4

Roselin pov

It's been 2 days i'm still in my room that day that night ...It scared me so much i'm afraid of my boss now how could he kill someone and for what maybe I should go to policy but no he warned me.

Recently i'm laying on my bad and thousands of thoughts running in my mind.i don't know if I should go there or not but rent and all things which I have to pay uhggggg.
I need to get up I have to go there .
Everything is gonna fine roselin no worries . You are good.

◑◑◑◑◑

Its 8 am ,I was standing outside of the hell hella
I mean office yess
With shaking hands I was about to open the door when I feel someone's presence behind me .
It was the same perfume .
Suddenly a muscular arm open the door and said❝i my office now❞
noun other then Mr. David yess now what he wants from me .

With my pretty lovely thoughts I make my way to  his office.
God help me please
Now i'm standing outside of his office door .... Scared....Was not the perfect word in this situation I guess .

Oh god what if he wants to you
Shut up consy

And what if he fire you
Please will you shut up

I can do it
With that I knock the door
❝come in ❞his deep voice says
What should I do
Run rose
No no no what if he kill me
No no no please help me god

I open the door and there he was facing his laptop he don't even look at me he don't even see who just entered
How rude
Shut up rose he know it's you he called you here get back to reality rose .
Yeah consy you are right .

I want to speak and I tried to everytime I open my mouth but I close it because of fear I guess and why now
2 days back he killed someone in front of Me .

❝Ms. William you are going to be my personal assistant from now on . Is that  clear ❞he said without looking at me total focus on his laptop and I was staring at him like a fool I don't say anything so he look up and stare straight into my soul he was so intimidating .I open my mouth but nothing comes out when he stand up and walk to towards me without thinking I backed up and hit the wall
(fúçK you wall)
I don't dare to close my eyes I was also starting in his eyes .Now I was tapped in him and wall( just great ) i'm dead now
❝Are. We.Clear .Ms. William❞his stormy voice says and in response I just nodded he can easily see my shaking body and scared eyes ❝words Roselin❞he said in deep voice which scared the shit out of me I open my mouth 'yes' which comes out in whispere and closed my eyes .I learn that he love fear in people eyes for him.
I can feel his stare and smell his magnificent fragrance I took deep breath and open my eyes he was still looking into my eyes and I was in his .It was like hypnotize. Then he took a step back and said❝bring me black coffee ❞ in his deep beautiful sorry scary voice ❝yes sir ❞ I whisper and still freeze on my spot and looking at him .
He was now on his chair and start working he feel my stare and looked up ❝staring is bad don't you know that ❞ he said and I can feel my face heat up and my face was red from embarrassment I run out of his office literary I was running and when I close the door behind I let out a deep breath which I was holding.

Well that was unexpected rose
Yeah I know

But know what I've to face him evey day oh no consy help me give me some idea  please.

I don't know I told you that night don't go but you said ''i'm not a fucking cat''now handle it .
Well consy I don't talk like that I said i'm not cat but human.

Okok I think first you should focus on his black coffee.
Yes yes you are right

◑◑◑
I was standing outside the door of hell.
You got me right .
I knock the door and here we go
I give him his coffee
He give me lots of work man I'm tired know maybe he was taking revenge of spelling coffee on him maybe .

◑◑◑

It's evening know and I was packing my stuff in my office yess I have my personal office since I'm his personal assistant know .It's beautiful really .

It's beautiful really

I was packing my laptop when the boss came out of his office and marched towards me .
Why is he moving in slow motion .
Idiot it's you who was imagine it .
Really consy

❝i want you here early tomorrow you have to sign some papers ❞he said and walk past me don't wait for my answer but its okey rose .

◑◑◑
I get back to my home and today was hectic day really he was taking revenge i'm sure about it now .
It's 8 at night I think Netflix can pizza can work i'm not in mood of cooking so yes I ordered pizza and watching movie on Netflix it's a thriller psychological movies if you think what kind of movie it is .
Movie was good and it's 10:30 now and I have you wake up early in the morning .
I set the alarm at 6 am and want to bathroom to do my night routine and then I kiss my love ...My bed yes bed is my love .When I put my head on pillow darkness consume me .
◑◑◑◑◑

John pov

It's been two days I last saw her I guess she was scared now and that's good for her I don't care .
Today I told her that she is my personal assistant now.
She give me reaction as I expected .
And I give her lot of work today I know but I'm paying her.
And I also want her in front of my eyes not because I like her or something because she witnessed something. Which the don't have to know I have to make sure of that .
It's 1am I can't sleep afraid of nightmares and all so I decided to do work. I tried to get some sleep but no I can't sleep it's 2 am and I lay on my bed with open eyes starting at ceiling.
My life is nothing but darkness.
Yeah I'm rich I have everything but in reality I've nothing.
Everyday is same nothing is new but roselin she did something to me I don't know why I don't kill her on that day she was so pure he eyes were so innocent . I can't stop thinking about her innocence and cuteness .
What the hell is wrong with you John get together.
She nothing but employee.
With that I close my eyes and darkness consume me.

◑◑◑◑◑◑
Hope you guys like this chapter
See you in next one
😊😊

                   ♡♡love you all♡♡