chapter 6

Roselin pov

What did he just said .
I must have heard wrong right I mean what the fuck is going on here .

❝umm..Sorry sir can you pardon❞with shaking voice I said that .I can't believe my ears.
❝you heard me miss William don't make it hard❞he said in his deep voice.

I can't marry a killer and this man in front of me had nothing but rude and scary yes I know he is good looking but no no nonono never i'm not going to marry him and he cant force me.
I don't love him and he well he hate me then why he want to marry me why I want to ask him .
With all the confidence left in me I said❝why me....I m-mean why me when you do nothing but hate me why you want to marry me ...Sorry sir I don't want to marry a killer like you and a asshole like you--❞i slapped my mouth when those words left from my mouth .He is gonna end me like that man god no please save me I make him angry I looked up in his eyes to my surprise he filled with amusement
What I nervously smile at him and tried to get up and about to leave when he said❝take one step out and you'll never see you family again❞.i just stand there and turned to look at him he was leaning on desk and his arms were crossed .I said nothing just staring at him in disbelieve .
Then he straighten up and adjust himself and walk towards me .I don't step back, those words still running in my mind .
When he was too close to me I look at him in his eyes . He low whispered ❝no comments ❞ I was just staring at him in his eyes finding the truth if he was joking but no he was damm serious .
He step back and said❝proper weeding will be on next week and don't try to escape my man will Find you and then i'll make you suffer so miss William it's good for you to do as I say❞he's threatening me .
Next week .
Oh god no please

what did he ment by ❝my men❞ I whisper to myself but he heard that .
He turned and look at me .
If eyes could kill.
I look up and he said❝i'm not what you jut think I am miss William ...I'm more then that and it's good for you not to know about it❞.
Now i'm terrified .Who is he
Is he in some kind of gang .
Maybe that's why he kill that man and then maybe he can kill me too and my family.
Oh no
I instantly looked up
As like he read my thoughts he said❝yes miss roselin i'll not hesitate to kill you and your family..and yes you have already signed paper of our wedding so next week we are just going to do a proper weeding ....❞he posed and looked at me my jaw was dropped and my eyes were wide .
What did he just said weeding I signed the paper of weeding .
When
How
No I don't
What is he talking about .
From my expression he know what I was thinking and said ❝i told you to read those paper before you sign but you don't listen now miss William I don't want any funny business ..We are going to merry next week so be prepared, now you may leave❞.
I have nothing to say I can't fight him he can kill my family and I can't see that .
I have so many questions but I have no guts to ask him .
I shut my mouth and leave but stopped by him when he hand me a box .
It's ring inside .
With tears in my eyes I looked up he was not even fell guilty or sad he was emotionless and heartless person .
How can he do such thing to me .
He said something but I don't listen I just run out of the office and straight to my bed I cried and  cried  and looking at the weeding ring .
My life is over .
I've so many dreams of weeding I want to do love marriage I even told my parents and they always agreed .
Parents
What I am going to tell them .
One week no they will never gonna believe it
God what i've gotta myself into .

▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷▷▶
Rude right
How can he merry her without her will and he didn't even tell her how he really was and why she wants to merry her .
Well we will see that in upcoming chapters .
But for now she has no choice .She have to merry him
Without love
Question is can she change his nightmares in beautiful dreams or her life is gonna be a nightmare .

                              ♡♡♡.