Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon

edited by me, yes :) this smirk tho~ RAWRR WOOF WOOF

NOTICE THE SUBHEADINGS! There's gonna be a lot of scenes from Jeongguk's six months!!!

• PREVIOUSLY •

Six months ago: Suho found Jeongguk with his half-shadow body. The younger asked for his help and Suho asked him to let the demon out.

Present: Jeongguk killed a butterfly in front of Taehyung. Told him that if he won't stay away from him he'll end up like the dead butterfly. Taehyung blamed himself for Jeongguk's sudden change and said to himself that he'll save Jeongguk.

Some vampires sat in the living room and discuss between them, until one of them saw white eyes through the window. They called their (busy) counts and they all noticed that demons waited around the fence.

Namjoon told to call everyone to the main living room. Also, he called his wizards friends to prevent the enemy to break the spell. They all gathered except Taehyung who was in the library sleeping. Jeongguk noticed that no one could find him so he volunteered to bring him because he knew that he'll find him there.Taehyung was happy to see Jeongguk that he searched for him, it seemed like good progress. c:

Also a lil yoonmin happened which was cute ^-^

The morning came and the demons vanished, only some packs stayed and the enemy wizards. The werewolves jumped above the fence and stood in front of the vampires, getting ready for the battle. Jeongguk, the impatient half-demon, decided to make the first move and jumped on the lead Alpha.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4801

**

Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon

• 6 MONTHS AGO •

Jeongguk's eyes opened slowly, he could feel his head burning in pain. He groaned while grabbing his head with one hand. He slowly sat up and looked around him, noticed that he was in an unfamiliar room.

"Oh you woke up!" he heard a voice and looked at the entrance door, saw a short man with a sweet smile. He stared at him while recognizing his face, he couldn't remember his name, but he remembered that this man was a demon, one in Suho's legion. "Chen I'm Chen" the other chuckled, noticed the other's confused expression.

"Ah sorry" Jeongguk bowed his head slightly. All he remembered was that he met Suho and he asked him to let the demon completely out. But he couldn't remember what happened then. 

"How do you feel?" he asked with his sweet smile while Jeongguk stared at him with his frowned brows. His head still hurts and his muscles were kinda numb.

"What happened..." he asked with a silent voice, felt his throat dry.

"You slept for 5 days bro, c'mon c'mon you must be hungry and thirsty"