Chapter 24

When Fiona went back to the party, everyone was sitting around the coffee table. Tom sat in the oversized arm chair at one of the corners. Fiona gathered her drink from the kitchen and brought it over. Tom held out his hand for her as she came over and sat on his Iap. Tom put his hand on her thigh.

"Never have I ever given someone a black eye," Marcus read the first card.

Marcus and Liam laughed and drank.

Fiona turned to Tom, "so now you drink." 

"I know the game love," he laughed, "I've never given anyone a black eye."

Fiona wasn't buying it, she raised her eyebrows at him. Tom laughed loudly and took a swig of his energy drink.

Greg pulled an easy card that got everyone to drink. Next was Liam

"Never have I ever fooled around in an elevator," Liam read.

Tom and Fiona looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes and took a sip. Marcus drank also.

"Never have I ever been with someone 10 inches or larger," Monica laughed loudly. "God that would be awful!"

Fiona lifted her glass to her lips, everyone turned to her, their eyes wide. She laughed and lowered her glass. 

"I was gonna say," Tom laughed and squeezed her thigh. He whispered, "you would probably die." 

"My turn," Fiona broke the awkwardness of everyone else hearing him and leaned off of Tom's lap to grab a card, "Never have I ever kissed a celebrity." 

Fiona looked at Tom and kissed his lips. She then chugged back her whole glass. 

"I'll be right back," she jumped off his lap, her dress bounced up ever so slightly as she did. Tom could see the bottom of her ass as a result.

Tom waited in the chair and turned to the couch where Marcus was sitting. Marcus seemed like an extreme sports guy and didn't quite fit in with everyone else who was more laid back. Tom learned they all went to high school with each other, except for Fiona. Fiona's ex was roommates with Liam and her and Monica hit it off instantly. 

"Yeah, Justin is a cool guy, but Monica and Fiona were a lot closer so she got us in the divorce," Liam said using air quotes around divorce. "We ran into him the other day, but he isn't one to make plans so we got to causally drift away."

"Guys it's 11, just a heads up," Fiona walked back in with a glass of wine and a bottle of water. She set the bottle down and turned the TV on to a live broadcast from Times Square, "I always feel like we're going to forget and miss it."

She sat back on Tom who had a card upside down in his hand already. She sank in his lap and kissed his cheek. He scrunched her hair between his fingers as he pulled her close. 

"Never have I ever been arrested," Tom read with a smirk. Tom lifted his can and took the last sip, when he put it down he saw everyone around the circle staring at him. He laughed, "What? Just me then? Just me?"

"What were you arrested for?" Monica asked.

"Which time?" He laughed. He noticed Fiona was watching him, she was biting her lip. "Stealing cars was one of them. I was young."

They all laughed with Tom, playfully. Fiona found it weirdly sexy that he had a bad boy past, minus the drugs.

"Hmm, you in handcuffs," she leaned over to whisper in his ear. Tom smirked and tapped her on the butt. She giggled. 

"Never have I ever faked an orgasm," Greg read when it was his turn. "I don't think guys can really do this."

Both Fiona and Monica laughed and drank. Liam's mouth hung open. Monica only had sex with Liam so it was clear she obviously did it with him, who apparently did not know. A small spat broke out between the two. 

Marcus turned to Tom with a laugh, "you don't seem surprised by it."

"At Fiona?" Tom asked. Marcus nodded. "Oh I know for a fact she never faked it with me."

Fiona bit her lip, "it's true."

Marcus looked Fiona in the eyes for a moment before getting up to grab the tray of jello shots. He brought them in and handed them out as the clock on the tv read 11:50.

"Tom you haven't tried my Jello shots man," Marcus held them out to him. "The red is my favorite."

"No thanks, mate," Tom pulled Fiona close and watched the TV. 

"What? You don't drink?" Marcus laughed. Fiona looked over at him, disgruntled. 

"No, I don't," Tom shook his head and waited for whatever response was going to come from the young kid.

"That sounds fun," Marcus followed up with an eye roll. 

"Adults don't drink all the time," Fiona said. "He's not a college kid."

"Did you just politely call me old?" Tom asked, squeezing her side. 

"No, but I do find your age sexy," she draped her legs over the side of him and stroked the back of his neck. 

"Oh really, dollface?" Tom ran his palm up her smooth thigh and then back down and over her suede boot. "How's that now?"

Marcus watched as the two openly flirted with each other. Part of him was jealous but he couldn't look away. In his drunken state he regretted not bringing the girl he was seeing. He wasn't expecting Fiona to have a boyfriend.

"You actually know what you're doing," Fiona lowered her voice to a whisper. She put her lips to his ear, "You fuck me so good." 

Fiona's tongue licked at his ear and sucked his lobe into her mouth and bit at it gently. She licked slowly down his neck, her drunken state making her forget she was in a room of people.

"Oh," Tom turned back to Marcus as Fiona played with his neck. "I was an alcoholic. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't drink because it is no longer fun for me."

Marcus shot back 3 cherry jello's while Tom was talking. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Cool story. I hear ya," Marcus went to the bathroom before the countdown began. Tom was left unsure of what had just transpired but shrugged it off.

"Fiona, one minute!" Monica said as she held Liam's hand in hers. The two got over their surprising discovery and we're happy again in each other's arms. Monica convinced him it was early on when she didn't necessarily know how to make herself orgasm. Liam promised she wouldn't have to fake it tonight. 

Fiona squealed and jumped off Tom's lap. Tom adjusted his pants and stood up, he wasn't ready for an audience after Fiona bit and sucked his neck. He held Fiona under his arm, her head was leaned against his. He didn't realize before how tall she was with the 3 inch heels bit she was much closer to his height now.

"10… 9… 8…" 

Fiona lifted her head from his and looked into his eyes, her hand stroked his stubbly jaw.

"7… 6… 5…"

Tom smiled at her, his thumb rubbed against her lips. His hand was pressed on her lower back.

"4… 3… 2…"

Tom pulled her closer to him.

"1… Happy New Year!"

🌟Please vote if you enjoyed it.