Chapter 3

Ashley's pov

I woke up and i could feel someone was next to me and i could here breathing so i gathered that someone was asleep next to me. But who it was i had no idea and i started to freak out and cried because well that's all baby's can do. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaa." I felt the person move over towards me. That's when I started to scream and cry at the same time because i was scared. "Shhhhhh Ashley its only me your Big Brother." I heard the person say. After that I started to calm down. I wanted to talk to my brother be because i was a baby i couldn't do that so i just made happy noise to show that i was happy and less scared. "I know about your past and I know you understand everything i am saying so Ii want you to know that nothing will ever happen to you while i am around. Also when your 5 can come with me on my pokemon journey i don't mind starting it later so i can go with you. normally trainers start when there 10 so i will just start when I'm 11." i heard him say. this is where i wished i could speak because what i would have said was go on your journey and have fun then come back and we could go together when i turned ten but all i did was make noise. "I know that if you could talk right now would probably tell me to enjoy my journey and come back but I want to go on my journey with you. I love u Ashley." He said while pulling me closer to him I enjoyed the warmth he gave off. I was happy he wanted to be around me and I'm glad Arcues had   Told him about my past.

Delia pov
It felt so good to be able to see Ash smile like he did when he met Ashley. What worries me though is how attached she got to him so quickly what will happen in the future when he has to leave I get that he asked for her to go with him but I'm worried that she won't be able to deal with the stress. I will have to see what the Samuel says in the morning about it. For now I will sleep. Hello Delia I am Arcues I want to tell you something I have already told Ash but I only feel it is far that you know as well. "What is that I can help you with." This is about Ashley she was reincarnated into this world because she did a good deed she save three kids getting beaten by two gentlemen but ended up being killed. I obviously didn't tell Ash the bit about her being murdered in her past life but I ddI tell him that she used to get beaten by her family and people at school so she really never did get the up bring she was meant to get. The reason I have told you this is because she will get attached to all her mates as she will have a harem and one of them being Ash I know that he is her brother but in this world it doesn't matter. Also the other reason I am telling you this is because she has aura and psychic powers so she will be able to communicate with all the Pokemon and be able to understand them she can also talk telepathy as well. She will be able to talk when she is 1 years old and she will be very smart.  The one thing I didn't tell Ash is that she will grow up very quickly from now to age 5 but she will grow the same rate Ash will from then on. She is also the chosen one and the Princess of Pokemon. She and everyone around her that she loves and cares about are immoral which means they can't die that includes you. "Does that mean that basically everyone she meets will be immortal?" Yes it does including the Pokemon she might get. I will leave you to sleep but by tomorrow she will already be 1 years old so make sure to take her out of Ash's room before he wakes up and sees her a bit bigger and able to walk and talk. Food night Delia.

Time skip to morning (still Delia )
"Beep beep." I heard my alarm go off and it was 7:30am so I got up and dress and went to Ash's room to get Ashley. "Ashley it's time to wake up and leave your brothers room." I said quietly knowing she would hear me. "Coming mummy." She said quietly not to wake her brother up. I went down stairs with her. "Ashley I know about your past and everything okay I just want to say is that no matter what I love u as your mother and will make sure nothing happens to you also you might want to make it look like you are about to say your first word when your in front of Ash is that okay sweetie."  I said while getting everything ready for breakfast. "Yes mummy. Can I go and see the Pokemon outside please." She said. "You can when your brothers up okay." I said while putting bacon in a pan ready to fry it. "Okay."

Ash's pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked around and didn't see Ashley and started to freak out and couldn't find her. ". MUM WHERE IS ASHLEY!!!" I shouted worried that something bad had happened. "She is down here with me. Don't worry everything is fine." She shouted back. That's when I heard crying from downstairs telling me that I needed to hurry up and go down and be with her. So I got dressed into a black T-shirt and jeans after having a shower and went down stairs to see breakfast ready and mum trying to get Ashley to calm down. "Big brother Ash." I heard from Ashley and I was shocked because she shouldn't be able to talk yet she was only born yesterday. I looked at my mum to see what I just heard was real and the look of shock on her face told me it was real. "Hello Ashley you said your first words well done." I said to her and she smiled and giggled at me. I walk over to her and pick her up and notice that she has gotten as big as a 1 year old would be. "Let's have some breakfast shall we and then we will all go to Samuels place and play with all the Pokemon." Mum said while Serving breakfast out. "Mum there is something you should know. Yesterday me and Ashley were coming out of the hospital and all the Pokemon bowed down to Ashley and so I put her down to see what they would do and they cuddled with her and played with her. It was like she could understand then and they wanted to be close to her." I said while watching Ashley try and eat her baby food which was going everywhere. "That is something we will talk to Samuel about I'm sure he will know as he is the professor of Pokemon." Mum said while smiling at both me and Ashley. "I want to play with Pokemon mummy." Ashley said while looking at me. I was shocked to say the least it was like she had just grown up over night.