Chapter 9

Misty POV
All of us have been walking for a while swapping who leads Ashley. We are almost at Viridian city  where we can heal our Pokemon and get some rest before going to Pewter city. I for one am not looking forward to going through Viridian Forest because of all the bug types but I don't mind going in with Ashley and Ash as well as Gary they all seem very caring. Some times I wish I had siblings that care just like Ashley does for Ash. To be honest I haven't seen Ash and Ashley ever argue or fight but then again they are never apart. "Ashley how come I never see you to far away from Ash or Gary." I asked the young girl while I help lead her. "Because I get really bad separation anxiety if I can't be near them or can't see them. When I was born I never liked being held by my mum because I would rather be held by Ash. To be honest with you Misty I may be 5 years old but I love him more then a brother just like I love Gary more then a best friend." She says while looking at where my voice had come from and by looking in her eyes I could tell she meant it. "Wow Ashley does this mean that you have a heram going on then. Because if so I'm sure that there will be lots more that will share you." I said to her. " I now but I'm just scare that now that I'm blind they won't love me. I'm surprised that big brother hasn't just left me and gone on his journey without me because I will be a burden on him." She says while trying not to cry.

Ashley POV
After telling Misty that the conversation stoped and we also stoped walking. "Why have we stoped walking." I asked confused. "Mistress we have stopped because of what you was talking about with Misty it seems that the boys want to say something to you." "Riolu is write we do want to talk to you Ashley we both love you very much we wouldn't want to live without you and you being blind doesn't matter and I'm sure the other that will come to love you will feel the same. Gary and I want to always see you smiling and happy because we love you Ashley. Misty I know that it sounds weird for me to love Ashley when one she is younger then me and also that I am her brother but I can't help it. Ashley you act more mature then any 5 year old I have ever meet and I am sure that when I say that want to be in a relationship with you Gary would agree with me." I heard Ash say for both him and Gary. I could feel tears running down my face that's when I felt three sets of arms around me and two sets of paws hugging me. Right at that moment I felt so happy. "Thank you everyone. We should continue you on before it gets dark we can't be that far now." I said while taking someone arm to help lead me to the Pokemon centre. "Lets go. Then when we have healed our Pokemon we can go fishing for some Pokemon before going to bed." I heard Gary say from next to me. "Mamma can I sleep on your head while we walk." I heard Pichu ask. "Of course you can Pichu hop on." I said to my Pokemon. "Riolu you can ride on my shoulder if you want to." I said to my other Pokemon that wasn't in there ball. "Thank you Mistress." I hear her say before feeling her legs on my shoulder.
(Time skip to when that gang have arrived at the Pokemon centre this is still Ashley POV)
We finally made it to the Pokemon centre. "Nurse joy will you check up on my Pokemon and sister Pokemon as well as her four eggs please." I heard my brother ask. "Of course, just hand them over and I will get right on it." She said with a smile. I'm guessing she smiled as I can't see but it seemed she did. "Can we also book two rooms for the night to Nurse Joy." I said for my brother. "Can you also call Office Jenny please as someone happen on the way here that should be reported." I said which I guessed socked everyone because I heard gasps of shock. I'm guessing they didn't think I was going to say anything about what happened. "Brother we may want to call mum and Professor oak to tell them that we have arrived okay." I said while trying to feel around for the video caller. I felt it and started to type in mums number as I had remembered, where all the keys were. Then I pressed call hoping that mum would answer. "Hello Ketchum resident,." I heard mums voice. "Mummy hello I have someone to tell you but first both me and Ash have made it to Viridian city." I said cheerfully. "Ashley I'm glad you made it there safely what is it you want to tell me." "Me , Ash and Gary were walking along and we met Misty she is really nice anyway we were all looking for a place to sleep when we did find a place, Riolu heard Pokemon in pain so I followed her with Pichu with me and we found some one with lots of cages with hurt Pokemon in, the man had a top with a red 'R' on it he wasn't happy to see me and he sent out a Gastly and got him to do poison powder on me and I have become blind from the attack but I did help the Pokemon." I said to mum and I was just waiting to hear what she would say. "I am glad you helped the Pokemon but next time be careful and we will find a way to help get your sight back sweetie I promise, well I have to go and get my self some lunch and tell Ash I said hi will toy sweetie." She said. I could tell she was trying not to cry. " I will tell him promise you Mummy." I said with a smile on my face and then I heard the sound of the video ending. "Know to call professor oak." I said to myself. I put in professors number in and called. "Hello." "Hello professor it's me Ashley. I just wanted to call you to let you know that we all made it safe to Viridian city. Gary is fine as well we are taking good care of him." I said. "Thank you for telling me Ashley. I will let you get back to your brother and Gary , do say hello to them for me." "Will do professor." I said and cut the call. "Ashley come and get your Pokemon." Heard from Nurse joy. So I started to walk towards where I heard her voice. I kept on bumping into things but it was fine I did ,ale to the desk and she handed me my poke balls as well as my four eggs.