c h a p t e r ~ o n e

omggggggg!!!!!!!

ahhhhh this is the fist chappie of my new fanfic!!!!!!

eeeeeee!

*fangirl shriek*

so im am going to be dedicating every chapter to one of my readers!!!!!

 <3

k here we go..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  Sophie sat up in her bed and rubbed her head. She thought back on her dream. But had it been a dream? The kiss with Keefe had seemed so real. But honestly, Sophie had no idea what was real or not anymore.

"Stupid potion", she muttered.

Sophie looked over to her nightstand. The empty potion bottle was still sitting there where she had left it.

She got up off her bed and walked over to her closet. Sighing, she looked for the most frilliest-less tunic. She had been forced to wear tulle and fluff for months. She was looking forward to some comfy outfits.

"Hey!", Edaline's head popped into Sophie's doorway

"Mom!", Sophie yelled and ran up to her, "I can't believe is you"

Edaline chuckled as Sophie gave her a huge hug, "Why wouldn't it be me?"

"No reason", Sophie sighed, "I'm just so happy to see you"

"Well then I hope you will be happy to clean the verminion"

"The animals!", Sophie squealed and ran downstairs, throwing open the back door.

Outside, the pastures stretched for miles. The animals in their pens looked like something out of s miracle to Sophie. She sighed. She was really back. Back into her own world, where she belonged.

Edaline came up behind Sophie, "Get to work", she chuckled, "Biana has been hailing you like crazy. She's pretty mad."

"Oh no", Sophie groaned, "What day is it mom?"

"Wednesday?"

"Dang it!", Sophie muttered, "Mom I have to go.."

"Sure?", Edaline said, "Just make sure to be home for dinner. Grady is getting back from Eternalia."

"Yay!", Sophie kissed her mom on the cheek quickly and spirited upstairs to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie ran into her room, barreling past Sandor. (or is it Sandro?? XD)

"Where's my imparter?", she asked, "Apparently Biana is going to kill me"

"Yep", Sandor chuckled, "She might"

Sophie walked over to her table and picked up her imparter. Somehow, she missed going to Everglen. She missed telling her about Keefe.

"Omg. Keefe!" Sophie exclaimed

"Keefe...?", Sandor smirked

"I really almost missed you Sandor", Sophie snapped, "But I don't now."

"I have no idea what you you you mean", Sandor put his hands up, "But whatever you say"

Sophie trudged over to her bed and sat down, "I better call Biana", she sighed

Sophie lifted her imparter and dialed Biana's number.

It rand for a few seconds before-

"Sophie!", a scream pierced her ears.

Sophie's head snapped to her imparter, "oh..hey Biana.."

"Where were you?", she demanded

"Uhhhhhh.....feeding Verdi?", Sophie stammered

"You know what? Whatever", Biana told her, "Just make sure to come over to my house tonight."

"I cant....", Sophie signed, "Grady is coming back. He's been stuck in Loamnore for ages".

"It's fine", Biana said, "I get it. Just remember that you have to tell me that thing...."

"Oh yaaaa", Sophie laughed, "I totally have to tell you that"

Sophie put her head in her hand. She forgot she was supposed to tell Biana about Keefe.

"Just come over tomorrow, ok?", Biana asked, "I'll invite everyone over."

"Sure", Sophie agreed, "I'll be there"

Biana said goodbye and hung up. Sophie groaned and flopped onto her bed.

"Stupid, concerned, nice, Biana", she muttered.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Sophie ate dinner with her parents outside by the pastures. It was so nice to finally have her parents back. It had been so weird in the other dimension. Her parents had been so mean and-

Well, everything was different back there. But for now...it was back to normal.

OMG THIS IS IT!!!!!! THE FIRST CHAPTERRRR!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH

chapter 2 is hopefully up in a few days or somethin!!!!!

<3