Chapter 16

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"She's pregnant?" I ask

"She's pregnant?" I ask. I'm shocked, I can't explain how I feel. I know what she's going through, all the emotions and feelings.

"She said she was raped eight months ago, and that she couldn't get rid of her daughter. She's horrible, her parents took all of the money they have given her and she looks so sick Ellie" he tells me as I nod and walk to the living room to take a seat. I need to breathe.

"She told me she loved me in a friendly way and that she always will because we were each other's first everything's. She said that she was happy we are married, I told her you were my wife but she doesn't know about the twins. She also said she didn't care about anything except keeping her daughter in good hands, she wants us to take her" he continues as he sits down next to me and rubs my thigh.

I lay my head on his shoulder and lean back on the couch bringing my knees with me as I lean them on top of him.

I can't help but feel for her. I know everything that's going through her head. "I know I should still hate her but I don't, I was that pregnant confused girl and I know how she feels" I tell him as he grips my hair in his hand.

"What's going through her mind then, tell me what to do" Tanner asks as I look up. He's not a very emotional guy but I can always tell when somethings wrong with him.

I lift myself up and straddle his thighs as I grip his face with my hands. I kiss him softly before starting "She's worried she can't afford to take care of her baby, she's going to pass away and she's worried that her daughter is going to have a horrible life like I'm assuming she has had these past few months. She's scared that her baby is going to die. I know that for me, I was more scared that I couldn't take care of them, and that I couldn't afford toys or bottles".

"She's also hormonal and the fact that she doesn't have much money is scaring her. She chose her baby over herself and that's the ultimate sacrifice" I rasp out as his eyes look directly back into mine.

"I don't know what to do. What can we do?" he asks while rubbing my thighs. "I would want my baby taken care of and if she trusts you enough to do that Tanner she really does love you" I say as I refer to myself and Gillian.

"Can we afford a baby?" I ask him softly, as I contemplate the decision. "Baby you know we can. I can take care of her, it would be like adoption. I want to have as many as possible with you though" he tells me as he continues rubbing my legs.

"Tanner I would want you to take care of the twins if I was going to pass away because I love you too" I tell him as he leans forward and kisses me.