Epilogue 2

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

5 1/2 years later

Sitting down in my office chair the paper in my hand weighs fifty pounds. My contract is up, I can renew it, move to another team, or quit playing football. I don't know what to do.

I would love to go back to Alabama to be closer to our families but, the kids entire life's have been here. Alabama also doesn't have a NFL team though.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ellie says as she walks in and comes around my desk to sit on my lap. Even after all these years she's still hot as fuck after having  Tatum, Turner and Trevor a few years back.

"Here" I hand her the paper and try to watch for a reaction, she doesn't say anything.

"What do you want to do? We know you're going into the hall of fame and those photoshoots you did for Nike and Adidas made the kids college funds. You could retire if you wanted, or you can play. Whatever you choose I'll support you" she says while placing her head on my chest.

"Honestly, I don't know. I was thinking of maybe playing for The Atlanta Falcons for a few years that way we could be closer to my family and your dad. It wouldn't be Alabama but it would be close. I know that this is your dream house though and that we have raised all the kids here, it would be hard for them to move" I rasp out while rubbing her leg.

"Tanner I don't think it would be. Turner loves seeing Tucker and Noah and if that means moving to see them, he would in a heartbeat. Trevor loves them too, Tatum and Tayson love Sage and Grace and all of them really just started school so I don't think that they would be effected a lot" she says while rubbing my hair between her fingers.

"What should I do?" I honestly don't know what to do.

"I think we should talk to them and see how they feel. I would go anywhere that you want. I want them to want to go too though so we can ask them in about thirty minutes when I go get them from school. I'll stop and get them Chick-fil-a so that they are happy. 30 piece nugget for you as always right?" She asks while smiling at me.

"Yes, I'll see you later. I love you baby" I tell her against her lips. I kiss her while holding her head and pull her around to straddle my hips. She falls directly on top of me and laughs.

"Tan! I have to go!" She tells me as I continue kissing the hollow of her neck and down her chest. I lick up her breasts and grip her butt in my palms.

"Fine" she says and hops off of me and drops to her knees. Fuck, I'm hard. She opens my jeans and springs me out and begins sucking.

~~~~

Ellie's POV

"Hi, how was school?" I ask as Trevor walks out of the building. Of course he is in preschool but it all counts to me.

"Mommy! I don't like school, they mean! I want to play football like daddy!" he tells me as he shows his missing teeth.

"They were mean?" I ask him wanting to know what a four year old's day was like.

"They said daddy no good at football!" He tells me as I roll my eyes.

"Daddy's not good, he's the best!" I tell him as he smiles at me and pokes my cheek.