Epilogue 1

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

Christmas Day

I CAN NOT be this nervous, right? I'm so nervous it feels like the day I moved into my dorm four years ago.

How will he take it? Will he be happy? I mean we have sex almost everyday, multiple times a day. This was going to happen and we don't wear protection.

Tanner and I got married a few weeks ago and I was shocked when I called my dad and he told me Tanner had asked for his blessing and he told him about us adopting Tayson. Currently he's sitting on our couch with her in his arms.

He's so happy with having another grandchild, I hope he is ready again. Tanner's entire family came up for the holidays and I'm so excited to be with them. They were shocked that we didn't want a wedding but, I'm happy Tanner and I had that moment with just the two of us.

Sage has a new boyfriend that all her brothers had to mess with, and Tucker has a girlfriend as well. I know that Noah's probably wanting that but, he seems to be okay at the moment.

Tatum got her dog, Tanner and I caved and got her a yellow Labrador retriever she named Beans and Turner got new football gear so he can "be like daddy and uncle t!" he loves to say.

I got Tanner clothes and shoes, real original I know. But, he bought me a new kitchen pot set and new bedding for our room. I was so happy considering the kids "Wanted to make us breakfast in bed!" and ended up tuning the entire thing purple with grape juice.

The box in my hand is weighing on me the most. Literally, it's so heavy in my hands. I hope I don't have to explain the him what it is.

We have exchanged gifts already but I'm so nervous I haven't given Tanner the box yet. He's been so amazing these past few weeks.

He wakes up in the night and changes Tayson's diapers, he makes sure the twins are happy, and he keeps me happy. I don't know how he does it but, I'm glad he's here for a few more days before he has to go back to playing.

Pulling myself out of being a coward I walk into the living room and sit beside him. He looks so handsome in his plaid button up shirt and nice jeans. His thighs look so hot and muscular, we had sex under the Christmas tree last night but honestly I'm ready to go again just looking at his side profile.

Tatum is talking to Sage and Turner is with Tucker and Noah, his favorite people of all time if you ask me.

Beans is in Beau's lap, and he is slowly petting him. Training him was a show, we had to keep it a secret and make sure Tatum was never awake. It was all worth it though.

"I have one last gift for Tanner!" I tell everyone as they turn and look at me as I place it in his lap. "Merry Christmas, daddy" I whisper into his ear as he flashes me his charming smile and dimples, he's so hot one look and I feel like I'm going to melt.

"What's this and why is it so heavy?" He asks while kissing my forehead. He grabs my thigh in his other hand and I feel the heat through my skirt.

I decided to wear a long sleeve high neck shirt with a plaid skirt that hit right above my knees and high boots today, I was feeling myself this morning too because I actually did my hair and makeup, really did it.

He slowly opens the box and pulls out the mug, it reads World's Best Dad #4 written on it, beside it is the pregnancy test I took a few weeks ago. I wanted something original and customized so I went and bought a plain mug and took it to a logo company for the label.

I wanted to be sure before I told him though so I went to the doctor to confirm it first. Turn's out I'm about five weeks along and still very early but, I couldn't keep the secret from him.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asks while reading the mug and picking up the small test in his large hand. His eyes are teary looking and his face has the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Yes, I'm pregnant!" I tell him as he crashes his lips on to mine and kisses the life out of me. He pulls back and grabs my face in his hands smiling.

"I'm going to be a daddy again!" He tells everybody as they smile and congratulate us. I smile at them as I stay on his side. He reaches around and places his hand on my belly.

"Mini me's in here, I know it" He tells me as he rubs along the slight rounding of my belly.

"What do you want?" I ask him as he smiles.

"Healthy is what I want, but another boy, I don't think I can beat up three guys that want my daughters hearts one day" he tells me and melts my heart. I know he wants another boy but I would love to have another baby girl. Tatum loves Tayson and that kind of bond is unbreakable.

"Me too" I whisper into his ear slowly as he grips my thigh in his hand and kisses my forehead again, if his family and our kids weren't here right now I know for a fact I would be on my knees for him.

These freaking pregnancy hormones have made me crazy. All I want to do is have sex, it was like this the first time but I was never this hot and bothered by a man, I have Tanner to thank for that.

"I'm going to go finish the dishes" I announce to everyone as I stand and make my way to the kitchen. I go to the sink and grip the countertops to calm myself down.

"You look hot as fuck today" Tanner says as he whispers low into my ear behind my back. Fuck.

"I want to peel that skirt off of you and fuck you on the kitchen table" he whispers into my ear while kissing below my neck.

"I want to bend you ever and take what's mine" he whispers along with it.

Our families are literally a hundred feet away and I'm about to cream in my thong. "Later" I whisper back to him as I remember that the kids want to go with our parents to see Christmas lights.

"No, your my wife and this is my house" he tells me before quickly putting his hand up the bottom of my skirt and rubbing me through my thong.

"Tanner we can't" I moan and I let my head fall back onto his shoulder. He is even more muscular in the shoulders now, he's becoming bigger each day after going to the gym or football practice.

"We will" he says lowly before pulling my thong to the side and inserting two fingers into me. He twists them and rubs them in a steady motions and it sets me in fire.

He does it a few more times while kissing and sucking my neck and I know I won't last long at all. He quickly pulls them out and inserts three fingers into me and hits right against my g-spot.

"Daddy" I moan into his ear as he pumps in his fingers. I finish on them seconds later as he quickly pulls them out and readjusts my skirt. I know he's still hard but I can't help him when I hear "We are taking the little ones now!" Grace says as everyone makes their way into the kitchen.

Tanner's hands instantly go to his mouth as he sucks his fingers. He licks them while watching me as his mom says "Did you like the icing?"

I look over and see the red velvet cake next to him and laugh, thank god that's there. I blush so hard I have to turn, I'm glad that she can't see my face right now.

"Yeah mom, it was the best thing I think I've ever had" he says while sucking his fingers covered with my come.

Damn! I want him again. They quickly leave and rush out of the house with my father, they even take Beans.

"Where were we" he whispers into my ear before sweeping me up bridal style and carrying me to our bed room.

This is the best Christmas of my entire life.