Draco And Harry

Have you ever been rewatching the Harry Potter movies and then a completely random thought occurs to you that probably every Harry Potter fan has had which is "I wonder what Harry and Draco's kids would look like if they ended up together and it was possible for two males to have a kid that shared their DNA?"

Well, you came to the right place!!

Here's what Draco and Harry's kids would look like! :

Draco and Harry's  SON:

Name: Liam Potter Or  Liam Malfoy House: Gryffindor or Slytherin there is no in between

Name: Liam Potter Or Liam Malfoy
House: Gryffindor or Slytherin there is no in between

Notes/Personality:
- He hates death eaters and dementors with a fiery passion and his boggart is for sure is Draco's dad.
- He LOVES Care of Magical Creatures class
- This man is for sure a Keeper in Quidditch.
- He has Draco's eyes but he doesn't need glasses like Harry
- He hates it when anyone ever mentions Voldemort's name and doesn't take pride in the fact that his dad killed him.
- He excels in Defence Against the Dark Arts class without trying
- He's very mischievous and admired his dads friend, George. He also wishes that Fred was alive so he could meet him.
- He visits Weasley's Wizard Wheezes every time he goes to diagonally and he's always searching for new pranks to use.

Tell me in the comments what name/house you think he should have :)

Draco and Harry's DAUGHTER:

Name: Emily Potter Or Emily Malfoy House: Hufflepuff FOR SURE (she gives me Hufflepuff vibes but you can argue with me on this if you like

House: Hufflepuff FOR SURE (she gives me Hufflepuff vibes but you can argue with me on this if you like.)

Notes/Personality:
- She's really beautiful in my opinion,  she gets it from her handsome dads. (Especially Draco 💞)
- She loves to read and deeply admires Hermione
- Cedric Diggory is her idol and she mourns him even though she never met him.
- Definitely plays Quidditch, she's a seeker no doubt. She was taught by her parents and their both extremely proud of her.
- Is addicted to butter beer and visits Hogsmeade at least twice a week for it.

Let me know in the comments what name/house you think she should have :)

App used: Face App