Neville and Luna

Honestly my favourite Harry Potter ship EVER. They should have ended up together in my opinion.

Neville and Luna's son:

Name: Peter Lovegood or Peter LongBottom House: This was a tough decision, but there's no way my guy right here ISN'T in Ravenclaw

House: This was a tough decision, but there's no way my guy right here ISN'T in Ravenclaw. (I was this close to putting Slytherin but I feel like Ravenclaw needs a chance)

Notes/Personalty:
-This guy for sure as some emotion damage. Let's face it, he's probably depressed too. Just look at him.
- He probably loves astronomy class and sneaks into the astronomy tower in the middle of the night past curfew.
- His father probably raised him to have a passion for plants but when it comes to Herbology class, although he tries his best, he can never get anything right. He also takes this hard on himself because he just wants to impress his dad.
- He's popular because his parents fought in the battle of Hogwarts but he hates all the attention.
- He's the keeper for Quidditch.
- He's always roaming the school grounds outside in his free time, by himself, admiring the nature.
- He's probably a loner and although people are nice to him, he's very introverted.

Let me know in the comments what you think his name/house should be. :)

Neville snd Luna's daughter:

Name: Hazel Longbottom or Hazel Lovegood (I feel like she would probably take Luna's last name)House: Hufflepuff

House: Hufflepuff. Look at her. There's no other way.

Notes/Personality:
- Her mom probably namer her, and it was inspired by nature.
- Literally the nicest girl you will ever meet.
- She's definitely mysterious and what others call "strange" like her mom is.
- She has the best fashion sense and she 100% gets it from Luna.
- Her favourite colour is no doubt purple.
- She's fascinated by muggles and loves to learn about them in muggle studies.
- She loves Magical creatures and probably tells her friends "let's just go look for 5 minutes" every time they pass the forbidden forest
- Hazel's favourite class is Care of Magical Creatures.
- She's the best at flying in her year and the teachers always try to convince her to join the Quidditch team as a seeker but she declines the offer every time.

Let me know what you think her name/house should be in the comments and if you agree with her personality. :)

App used: Face App