Harry And Hermione

Okay, personally, I don't ship Harry and Hermione but I know a lot of people do and I thought it would be fun to see what their kids would look like :)

Harry and Hermione's Son:

Name: Thomas Potter or Thomas Granger House: Slytherin

House: Slytherin. He just has that look.

Notes:
-He would definitely be super popular at school because
Number 1: HES SO HOT
Number 2: His parents are legends and passed down their extremely attractive genes to him.
- He would be really smart which is a plus to his attractiveness.
- Beater in Quidditch. He likes to hit things.
- He's a kind soul, his parents raised him well.
- He knows he's hot but he doesn't use it to his advantage.
- He pulls all the girls but he's rarely interested in any of them. He's waiting for the perfect girl.

Let me know in the comments what you think his name/house should be. :)

Harry and Hermione's Daughter:

Name: Katie Potter or Katie Granger House: Gryffindor, following in her parents footsteps

House: Gryffindor, following in her parents footsteps.

Notes:
- Honestly she just seems like such a gentle soul
- I just KNOW Katie wouldn't brag about her parents being Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. A humble QUEEN 👑
- Huge Quidditch fan but doesn't play, just cheers her brother on.
- She's best friends with Hagrid and she always visits the forbidden forest in hopes of seeing a unicorn.
- Lot's of people want to be her friend just because of who her parents are, but this lady knows fake when she sees it.
- She loves the History of Magic.
- Spends way too long in Diagonally and nearly missed the train every year because of it.

Let me know in the comments what you think her name/house should be. :)

App used: Face App