Ginny And Hermione

I mean, yes, these two would look so good together, but in my opinion, I just don't see either of them being into girls... but still, they are both gorgeous and they're kids are too.

Hermione and Ginny's son:

Name: Aaron Granger or Aaron Weasley House: Gryffindor

House: Gryffindor

Notes/Personality:
- First of all, we know this man is FIT.
- Chaser in Quidditch.
- He's very kind but also he low key thinks and knows he's better than everyone else.
- He's the best in his year at Defence Against the Dark Arts.
- He goes for runs around the castle every morning before everyone wakes up and he does not walk to class. He sprints.
- He doesn't study as much as other students because he wings everything and somehow still manages to be the top of his class.
- He's a proud Weasley, he loves his uncles and is always playing tricks on the rest of the family with George.

Let me know in the comments what you think his name/house should be and if you agree with his personality. :)

Hermione and Ginny's daughter:

Name: Sydney Granger or Sydney Weasley House: Gryffindor

House: Gryffindor

Notes/Personality:
- This girl holds SO much power.
- She's just as smart as her mother, Hermione is.
- Has her own golden trio.
- Sneaks around the castle stealing ingredients to make portions when she's not supposed to.
- She's the kind of person to never wear her hair up and always wear earrings. Every. Single. Day.
- Super popular, literally everyone knows who she is and all the kids in lower years love her.
- She probably gets notes from secret admirers from other houses all the time because the boys are all too chicken to ask her out.
- She supports anyone and everyone who comes out and is a huge lgbtq+ ally, she always defends the kids who get made fun of for their sexuality.
- Knows everything you could possibly know about Quidditch but she doesn't play on the team.
- Gets really good deals at Flourish and Blotts because she's there 24/7 when she's not in school.

Let me know in the comments what you think her name/house should be and if you agree with her personality. :)