Chapter 1

Izuku POV:
( 15 years old )

Hi, my names Izuku midoria. When I was 5 my mother was killed right in front of me by my own farther... Then I was taken here. I don't really know where I am but I know it's some sort of Lab...
Every day my farther my farther beats me, if that isn't bad enough the L.O.V also get involved. I do training sometimes and practice my quirks, I think most of them were forced into me when I go into the experiment room though...
I've been here for 7 years and all I can think about is escaping. You see, I don't remember much about the outside world but I do remember my friend... kachan...

THUD

'Dads home... '
There was always a huge bang when someone entered the corridor my room was in. I could hear footsteps getting louder and louder.
"IZUKU." I heard him shout. The door to my room slammed open and my farther made him way over to me.

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE

I felt a strong kick to my stomach. " Useless child... " he said under his breath. Grabbing me by the neck he pinned me up onto the wall.

" USELESS." One punch to the face.
"MISTAKE." Two punches to the face.
"IDIOT." Three punches to the face.
'That's definitely going to bruise...'

I cried in pain as he threw me across the room releasing me from his grip.
" You dont even fight back, come on show me what you've got son..." He grit his teeth as he utters the word 'son'.
I didn't do anything , besides I was to weak to even move let alone talk. 'Not like I haven't spoken for 3 years or anything''
"Tch, pathetic." He spat, before leaving me in my room.
I slowly felt my surrounding blur as black dots clouded my vision and I slipped unconscious.

END IF TRIGGER WARNING

Dabi POV:
(19 years old)

I often heard screams coming from the left wing hall, it was bone chilling to think what that man did to his son.
I often felt bad for the kid he's been through so much and he's only 15 years old!
Sometimes i'd try and convince Toga to go easy with the blood taking and shigaraki to go easy with the training and sometimes I'd help him with his 'school work' at kurigoris lectures.

I was curious about the kid though it seemed like he had a few quirks. I had only spoke to him once or twice since I primarily worked in the right wing, but when I had I could see the pain and sadness in his eyes, the way he flinched if you moved to suddenly....
I was going to get that kid out of here someday... But the question was how...

———————————————————-
Hey there! This is my first ever FanFic
so no hate please!
I know it's a short chapter but I will make them longer as I go on!
Sorry if I spell some things wrong like names.
Bye!

word count - 506