Chapter 9

Shinsou POV:
When I met the green haired boy I had played it off normally but really I was confused.
Who the hell was this kid?
His wounds and injuries were huge and terrifying not to mention that they were all over every bit of his body you could see. I could only imagine what was under his bandages...
He looked so... broken... The look of fear in his eyes as he looked around at his surroundings.
His eye bags were huge it looked
like he hadn't slept for weeks, not to mention his stagily hair and- Omg it's that a hand print burnt into his face?!

No ones POV:

Once all of the bandages had been replaced with new ones Izuku had fallen asleep in recovery girls office.

"Huh?" Aizawa muttered as he got sight of the boy.
Izuku had often suffered from night terrors about the lab and what they did to him, it was not often that he got any sleep.
However something else caught the teachers eye. Todoroki?
The bi haired coloured boy was watching the boy sleep. He looked at the boy who was now letting out frail shaking breaths. Soon the sped up he was hyper ventilating.
"Aizawa!" He called to his teacher to his relief Aizawa was already there.
"Is he having a nightmare?!" Todoroki asked, Aizawa had never seen him that panicked before. He usually showed no emotion, could it be that Todoroki had a soft spot for the problem child?
Izukus eyes shot open.
Another nightmare....
He looked around at the room, the white rooms were nothing like the dark metal walls of the lab and the people their weren't waiting long coats and masks.
He spotted the familiar face of the man who had saved him.
"Are you alright problem child?" he had asked.
Izuku wrapped his arms around the taller man as tears streamed from his face.
Aizawa let out a smile and he gave a hug back to the problem child being cable not to touch any of the wounds he had seen previously.

Bakugou POV:

I took a moment to reevaluate the situation. Izuku was back... And to think I had been a complete asswhole to him... 
The question was where was he all thoughts years, and how the fuck did he got thoughts scars...
He took a moment to think but was interrupted by shinsou who walked down the stairs to find his class talking about what had happened.
"Hey, has a green haired boy wales past here? I think his name was Izu-" but he was interrupted bye a very angry and jealous Bakugou.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MIND FREAK?!?"

————————————————————
Greetings author-chan here whith a cliff hanger!
sorry about the break schools starting again so You can only expect shorter chapters and updates!
Bye!
—————————————————-

word count - 477