Chapter 8 (short)

TRIGGER WARNING FOR ENTIRE CHAPTER: SLIGHT GORE, MENTION OF ABUSE, SELF HARM, ECT...

Aizawa POV:

We eventually arrived at recovery girls office. This kid had some serious damage done to him and with the look of all the blood on him I think it's safe to say they need to be treated.

"Alright, Can you sit on the bed over their, we need to take a look at you injury's." I said calmly, I had to be calm as to not scare him.
The kid looked hesitant at first especially when seeing recovery girl herself but he eased up after a while. He nodded. The saddened look on his face as he looked down at his own body was heart renching.
He extended his arms towards me allowing me to take of the bandages.

No ones POV:

Aizawa started to gently unwrap the greenetts bandages. One set was removed revealing deep scars and old stab wounds on his palms. Red marks and scars from what looked like arm restraints were implanted on his skin and the wounds on his arm got worse and worse as the covers were revealed.

Everybody's eyes in the room were fixed on the boy. They were shocked to say the least at this boys arm. Todoroki had his mouth wide open at the extent of the wounds on the boy.
I knew somthing was off... He thought.
The second arm was going to be unbandeged next, no one was ready for what was going to happen....

Millions of self harm scars littered a cross the boys arm, some deep, some mere scratches. There were older scars and newer wounds some even bleeding from opening.
"Kid..." Aizawa whispered.
The young boy was SMILING at the sight of his arm.
"what the..." Todoroki muttered aloud.
I thought his first arm was bad enough but what the fuck has this boy gone through to- He thoughts were interpreted by the boy.
He was running his hand down the cuts looking at each one with a blank expression on his face. The smile had gone and it was replaced by the cold glare that Todoroki had whitenesed earlier.

————————————————————

Thankyou for your patience with this chapter! I might be taking a small brake like 4 - 5 days if that's ok with you!
I'm thinking of making this a shindeku book in the end but there is gonna be some Angst and love triangles first.
Any ideas on how to bring shinsou into the story more would be greatly appreciated!

Also thinking of doing a face reveal?

Bye!
——————————————————-

Word count - 430