Chapter 6

(Sorry for the slow updates!)

Izuku POV:

As we made our way out of Shotas house I held his hand. I still couldn't walk that well so we went slow and he made sure to help me down the steps.
When we had reached the end of the steps we went down a large hall way; we went through two big double doors and made our way into what looked like another common room.
It was packed full of students my age and older. With the sudden burst of new faces I hid behind Aizawa on instinct. He seemed to notice and held my hand tighter.
"Hey, it's ok, there not gonna hurt you!" He told me and let out a warm smile. I was cautiously come out from hiding but, trusting Aizawa I soon made my way back to my original position.

No one POV:

The class sniggered at each other as they played truth or dare. It was fun to say the least. The common room was filled with all of 1A.
It was Momo who had noticed mister Aizawa first he was talking to someone. Soon the whole class was looking towards their teacher.
"Hey, it's ok, there not good mhm to hurt you!" He spoke and gave a Smile?

The class had never seen him be so soft before and that's when Izuku had stepped out from behind him.
The whole class was shocked to see him. He was quite short with freckles and dark green hair. He was wearing his hospital gown witch Yamada had tried his best to get the blood stains of off, although you could still see them. The boy had bandages around his arms and legs and some poking out from his neck. The biggest question from the class was why his face had a Hand burned into his face, one blind eye and scars and scratches on very visible part of his body.
"Awwww, Who's that?" Asked Uraraka who was looking at the petrified boy.
"Mhm, there really cute!" Momo added in.
"I must asked why he's so injured?" Lida asked, concern
"Yeah!" Denki has called out.
Izuku was scared by all of the sudden question and gripped onto Aizawa even more.
"Everyone this is Izuku, he cant talk that well we have just reacently rescued him from a L.O.V operated Lab." Aizawa explained at 1A calmed down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THE SCREAMING ABOUT YOU Extas..." Bakugou was interrupted when he caught sight of the young boy.
When Izuku had noticed him his grip on Aizawa loosened at stated at the familier boy.
Aizawa noticed this as he watched the problem child waddle over to Bakugou?
"D- Izuku...? Is tha- t you...?" He asked his voice shaking. The whole class including Aizawa were staying at the two in complete shock.
"K.. Ka..." Izuku stuttered.
Aizawa tensed up. This was the first time he had spoken!

"K- Ka- chan..." He said as Bakugou rushed over to the boy crying.
They were hugging...?
Everyone stared at them as they saw the meanest kid in UA hug and cry as he talked to a sobbing Izuku.

"Izuku.. Where have you been! I was worried sick! It's been 10 Years! I'm so sorry for being such an asshole I'm so so sorry! I missed you so much!" He blurted out through tears.

"What the.. Do you know him Bakugou?" Mister Aizawa asked.

"Yeah, I knew him when we were kids..." The boy replied.
"WOA! Bakubro! That's so cool... but like, what happened to him? how'd he get those scars?" Kirishima had asked.
Midoriya tensed as he asked the question. His childhood friend looked back at him and stared at the boy.
His eyes darted to his neck.

003

Carved into his neck.... Bakugou looked in horror. Midoriya saw his gaze turn back to him and ran back to Aizawa as fast as he coul. He couldn't let Kachan see him like this.

Todoroki POV:
(16 years old)

I stared in confusion at bakugou and the boy... Izuku....
He had tensed up at the mention of his injuries and even ran back to mister Aizawa as Bakugou had seen one.
I was curious as to what this boy had been through.
Bakugou had mentioned that it had been 10 years... This boy was interesting. So, he offered to go with sensei to recovery girls office.
"Sir, Izuku seems to be having trouble walking. Should I come with you and help?"I asked raising the attention of the class and a very angry and Jelouse
Bakugou.
"Yes, I suppose that would help, let's hurry though I don't have all day." He said taking Izukus hand and walking to the exit of the dorms. I followed them quickly.

————————————————————

Again, sorry for the slow updates and short chapters! I was really surprised when I came back to all the support I was getting from the
Fanfic!
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

————————————————————

Important info:
For plot purposes, Eri (unfortunately) doesn't exist and Mineta has been replaced with Shinsou.

Word count - 842